PnS Advise with budget around or less than 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuguKYM

Sep 7, 2009
Commonwealth
Hi all,
Hope to get some advices about PnS camera. Looking for 1 PnS camera for normal use, nothing special. Main purpose is to take some pictures during holiday (scenery and people). Have no preference in weight, size, brand. However hope to find it within my budget ( around 300 ), and have a good service centre (just in case). Will just "point and shoot" literally. So I do my own research but pretty hard to determine since I do not really know about their technologies. Hopefully some seniors can point out some advantages of certain model or brand.

Any camera model that come in the mind, please let me know... looking for the one that can produce acceptable result but good value/money...

ps: I realize that I am looking for a very common camera, that is why I am confuse how to start... maybe some people have some suggestions. Thank you very much.

Sorry, my bad.... I searched using "P&S" and "P&S", never realize that "Compact" is the 'correct' search word. Thank you Rashkae...:thumbsup:

ps: I do research about it, but really can not find the comparison of brand technology. But I guess, will try to join thread from other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.