Pneumonia and Children

Nikonzen

Nov 3, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
If you have been diagnosed with pneumonia do you think it would be responsible to hug a child for a photo op?

Liar liar pants on fire...

Pneumonia is not passed by hugging a child. AND we don't talk politics here in SG forums.

My aim was not to speak politics or troll but rather to state the obvious. Bacterial pneumonia is indeed contagious, eg just breathing on someone, and people with fragile immune systems, eg children and old folks, are at higher risk.

I will refrain from making such observations in the future however just thought the board might like to hear an opinion about this crap going on over here from someone who has to decide for myself what will be best for my offspring. Frankly it is not a very exciting proposition either way it you slice it.

Please don't breathe on the children (or her own grandbaby?)

Where is Sion? You have picture of people walking around with respirator mask on? Would serve to lighten the mood maybe...lol

Ever watched habitual liars in action? Starts off as white lie maybe...then another to cover for the first, next thing you know everything is deceitful. Old saying in my neighborhood where I grew up...try to be slick and you'll give yourself away to someone who is not sleeping. Phoney. Bad.

Last edited:
waiting for the next installment of wikileaks dumps. should be revealing.

I bet the kid belonged to a staff member...I mean come on walk outside all by yourself and this little girl is just standing there like she was looking for her kitten or something...and then just walk away leaving the kid there saying okay now what do I do? Smells like fish to me...

Anyway I don't care...it ain't even politics anymore...just theater...and bad theater at that. I am so dismayed they think all of us are so gullible...or is it maybe they don't give a rats @ss about us peons. Likely the second option.

I apologize to forum membership for bringing all this up I couldn't help it had to say something.

I think I will just write Paul the walrus on my slip...

Last edited:
I think I will go play with my Pentax now...

9ebf614d7035aca839589fd001210e23.jpg

Last edited:
More likely picture review button...showing his latest snaps to whoever it is chopped off...bad photography...lol

I can't grow long hair anymore...bald senior...going blind and deaf too...seen and heard to much BS in my time...probably will die from pneumonia...lol

Last edited: