pm vs blogger

dont understand this part, what kfc?

Uncle kueh bak ........ you see him all the time......the resemblance..... :bigeyes:

Last edited:
This Roy Nerg and HHH really too much.

If I were pm i would demand from each of them

$1 MILLION

BISON DOLLARS

bison_dollar_by_neko_joker-d4973r8.jpg

And they can choose to be happy about it :angry:

there's unsubstantiated rumor that Roy has been summarily fired by his employer TTSH.

if that's true Roy is being bullied big time

there's unsubstantiated rumor that Roy has been summarily fired by his employer TTSH.

if that's true Roy is being bullied big time

Have the Garmen got anything to do with this? Where's the connection?

Have the Garmen got anything to do with this? Where's the connection?

It's a matter of time lah.

Which company wants to be associated with a staff who is about to be sued by PM and might go to jail?

If u r his direct boss, what will you think of him?

It's a matter of time lah.

Which company wants to be associated with a staff who is about to be sued by PM and might go to jail?

If u r his direct boss, what will you think of him?

the outcome of civil lawsuits is punitive cash damages
not jail
also isn't this already prejudging him liable before case goes to court?

Its now 3am. The time the demons all come out.
Has the ISA come for Roy yet? :bsmilie:

the outcome of civil lawsuits is punitive cash damages
not jail
also isn't this already prejudging him liable before case goes to court?

...spot on.

In other words, he is unlawfully dismissed. What is the Union's stand regarding his sacking assuming he is a unionised worker?

Last edited:
This drama queen really self-pwnage, readily admitted to shortcomings with his personal integrity and standards of discipline leading to several issues regarding misconducts in the workplace (but failed to mention he was already given a former letter of warning by his employer who despite that renewed his annual contract) before removing that particular Facebook posting within hours and claiming in a roundabout that his dismissal was "politically motivated".

Want to play the sympathy card, no need to give so many personal details regarding your life to the public that could potentially be turned and used against you. Obviously he is still an amateur in the political scene and somebody else pulling the strings in the background is using his ignorance to their advantage in a similar twist of fate that Nicole Seah once suffered.

Hopefully he doesn't find himself in a similar situation that will return and haunt him in the near future.

Last edited:
...spot on.
In other words, he is unlawfully dismissed. What is the Union's stand regarding his sacking assuming he is a unionised worker?
Now you are at Roy's level. Read the Yahoo posting carefully: he got already a warning for using workplace equipment for his private purposes. He continued using it in this way. There's nothing unlawful about firing him for violating workplace policies.
Of course, similar to the PM's actions, it has a bad aftertaste coming right now at this time.
Unions in Singapore? Good one. That's the same as calling for Case as customer :bsmilie:

Now you are at Roy's level. Read the Yahoo posting carefully: he got already a warning for using workplace equipment for his private purposes. He continued using it in this way. There's nothing unlawful about firing him for violating workplace policies.
Of course, similar to the PM's actions, it has a bad aftertaste coming right now at this time.
Unions in Singapore? Good one. That's the same as calling for Case as customer :bsmilie:

Precisely .......

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogger-roy-ngerng-fired-from-job-094224365.html

Last edited:
Unions? Are there in Singapore? Even if there are, they are very weak. Unless an employer does something stupidly drastic, like physical abuse of staff, forget about using unions as protection. Actually by then, you don't even need unions for help. Just make a police report. So I never understood if ever there are unions here.

Same goes for CASE. It's more like "dispute resolution". They are not saying they can necessarily protect you. They only try to see if they can cool you and the shop manager's anger, even though, clearly, you have been cheated by the shop.

Same goes for our labour laws. It's practically non-existent. At job interviews, it's not uncommon for employers to say "Your job is from "8.30am to 5.30pm". But upon starting work, one usually realizes the end timing is never true. I've got many friends whose work supposedly ends 5.30pm but they practically go home only after 7.30pm, if not later. No, they are not in sales or some stressful banking jobs. Just sedentary type. No guns pointing at their head to say they can't go back at 5.30pm. But next day, they might "get it" for any uncompleted work.

Unions? Labour laws? All wayang, for show only. Almost like a joke.

In Australia, it's different. You have the right to complain. Either you get compensated 1.5x your salary, or you can even sue the employer. Now that's some serious REAL labour law.

Back to Roy. He is inexperience. I feel pity for him, despite how many people are putting him down. On usual days, people slam the government on CPF, rising cost of living here, overcrowded transportation, super expensive HDB flats, etc. But this guy risked his livelihood, stood up and spoke up. Yet he got slammed hard. I think his wrong move was to accuse the PM of misappropriating the CPF money. And using his work time to do his own things.

If he had questioned the CPF is a more amicable manner, write carefully without wrongly suggesting the PM was corrupted, and do his day job well, he would have appeared in better light. But seriously, you can hear of many bad things about the *** in coffee shop talks. Can't deny this! Just that they are not openly told in forums.

Many of the questions Roy raised are intelligent/valid ones. Read about how the *** and the GIC are related, despite the ***'s insistence in the past it had no control over it. Read about how the minimum sum is increasing 4-5% every year but our salaries are not keeping up with that. And consider how the interest rate has been stagnated for the longest time.

I guess Roy was too emotional and went overboard. But I still think he did raise some very good points which we have yet to hear the *** responding to.

CPF is not a bad thing. *** and their supporters seem to think citizens want the CPF abolished. I don't think so. And I don't think it's a wise idea to allow the full amount to be withdrawn completely upon retirement. But I feel some of the policies regarding the CPF seriously needs to be looked into. We just need someone calm and collected to take over the case from Roy and pursue the questions he had fired at ***.

Last edited:
Oh heck... The *** above refers to the ruling party, aka our present government!

yeah when roy's graphs and charts are pulled from various places with no regards to credibility, source, culture, country and political situation and just put as "bare facts", what you get is something that is just so shallow.

how is he even to be pitied? he dug his own grave.