Plug #XXYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

unseen

Dec 14, 2004
NTU and Wdls
Right dunno this is gonna be plug wat.. but anyone still interested for an outing?
I was thinking of having a outing shooting portraiture + nature maybe..
er.. basically got pple pose, we take photos..
LOL not one of those $$ making schemes, this I hope to arrange for free. For the old birds (if any) to help the new birds..

Free = no make up artist, outdoor location. Won't have models who are willing to bare quite a bit for you, but should be able to find some nice willing people.
For those people who get high from shooting pretty girls please go else where. Not saying there won't be pretty girls, but the aim of is not for pretty girls.. unless of course, you guys wanna scrunch up some $$ for a make up artist (won't be cheap)..

tentatively 1st sat/sun of december.. (coz after my exams mah...), and open only to panasonic users unless got space ba.. just testing response, see if anyone interested..
anyone?

Hi Tks for initiating PLUG, good idea. 1st SAT/SUN is ok for me. Hope the Old Birds able to join.

Wud definately join u! 1st time outing too...haha, wud prefer nature though. will be observing this thread!

ya i support nature shooting. lol

Can i shoot with a VGA phone camera...?

err.. ex lumixer can go?

LOL well I was thinking of getting some people out for photoshoot.. can hold it at somewhere near nature.. then can shoot both.. Ex-Lumixer can go.. but must help the newbies if anything

Alternatively hor.. we can always chiong Expo next Saturday or Sunday.. but I think that's gonna be a boring group outing where we don't get to improve our shooting skills.. :)

LOL ok ok since got some people interested.. i shall start the ball rolling ba (arrange for things). LOL

come, our favourite namelist method..
1) unseen
2)

unseen said:
LOL well I was thinking of getting some people out for photoshoot.. can hold it at somewhere near nature.. then can shoot both.. Ex-Lumixer can go.. but must help the newbies if anything

Alternatively hor.. we can always chiong Expo next Saturday or Sunday.. but I think that's gonna be a boring group outing where we don't get to improve our shooting skills.. :)

LOL ok ok since got some people interested.. i shall start the ball rolling ba (arrange for things). LOL

1) unseen
2) Jack Chen

well I was thinking of getting some people out for photoshoot.. can hold it at somewhere near nature.. then can shoot both.. Ex-Lumixer can go.. but must help the newbies if anything

1) unseen
2) Jack Chen
3) k3nn3th03 ( newbie.. need help..!! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well I was thinking of getting some people out for photoshoot.. can hold it at somewhere near nature.. then can shoot both.. Ex-Lumixer can go.. but must help the newbies if anything

Alternatively hor.. we can always chiong Expo next Saturday or Sunday.. but I think that's gonna be a boring group outing where we don't get to improve our shooting skills..

1) unseen
2) Jack Chen
4) dts_spawn :D

Alternatively hor.. we can always chiong Expo next Saturday or Sunday.. but I think that's gonna be a boring group outing where we don't get to improve our shooting skills..

1) unseen
2) Jack Chen
4) dts_spawn
5) StanGetz (been waiting for this...hehe)

If want to shoot people and nature, SBG (Singapore Botanic Garden) is a good place to start out. :)

Cheers

lol hmmm yups.. but SBG hor.. er.. LOL dunno.. maybe juz me ba.. gets boring..
haha I've not exactly thought about where yet.. er.. worrying about my law and econs paper next week still...

go sungei buloh la..till now plug never at there before.

now another place for non driving licence ppls to go to.

now mount faber got SBS bus service. Number 409 from harbour front. weekday i guess operate fr 6pm to 3am.

erm, actually i was thinking, i only have the FZ5, 256mb sd, 256 hp mmc, and 1 std pana batt....yah and 1 my dad's generation tripod....hehe.....was thinkin if it can last the whole shooting trip....

never bought a bigger card and spare batt yet, as so far it has been sufficent for all my trips...plz advice if possible k? thanks!

StanGetz said:
erm, actually i was thinking, i only have the FZ5, 256mb sd, 256 hp mmc, and 1 std pana batt....yah and 1 my dad's generation tripod....hehe.....was thinkin if it can last the whole shooting trip....

never bought a bigger card and spare batt yet, as so far it has been sufficent for all my trips...plz advice if possible k? thanks!
snap with confidence and not anyhow shoot!
see cat? shoot...
see dog? shoot....
see snail? shoot....
try to shoot with a theme or on something which really captured your attentions...then 256mb and 1 batt will be more than enough for a general outing.

dominator said:
snap with confidence and not anyhow shoot!
see cat? shoot...
see dog? shoot....
see snail? shoot....
try to shoot with a theme or on something which really captured your attentions...then 256mb and 1 batt will be more than enough for a general outing.

agreed 1 batt can last your 256mb card for sure. But now batt is not that expensive. $20 can get one already.:)

Might wan to brush up skill on capture people as well.
Do let me know.

lol ok.. I'm trying to arrange for people to turn up.. LOL no gurantees yet..
will be somewhere convenient lar.. haha.. coz hor,

I don't have my own transport.
:p we see how 1st ba..

Status
Not open for further replies.