Plug #XXYE


Status
Not open for further replies.

unseen

Senior Member
Dec 14, 2004
2,622
0
0
NTU and Wdls
#1
Right dunno this is gonna be plug wat.. but anyone still interested for an outing?
I was thinking of having a outing shooting portraiture + nature maybe..
er.. basically got pple pose, we take photos..
LOL not one of those $$ making schemes, this I hope to arrange for free. For the old birds (if any) to help the new birds..

Free = no make up artist, outdoor location. Won't have models who are willing to bare quite a bit for you, but should be able to find some nice willing people.
For those people who get high from shooting pretty girls please go else where. Not saying there won't be pretty girls, but the aim of is not for pretty girls.. unless of course, you guys wanna scrunch up some $$ for a make up artist (won't be cheap)..

tentatively 1st sat/sun of december.. (coz after my exams mah...), and open only to panasonic users unless got space ba.. just testing response, see if anyone interested..
anyone?
 

Hong Jia

New Member
Feb 28, 2004
1,117
0
0
#5
Can i shoot with a VGA phone camera...?
 

reiv

New Member
Mar 20, 2005
299
0
0
#6
err.. ex lumixer can go?
 

unseen

Senior Member
Dec 14, 2004
2,622
0
0
NTU and Wdls
#7
LOL well I was thinking of getting some people out for photoshoot.. can hold it at somewhere near nature.. then can shoot both.. Ex-Lumixer can go.. but must help the newbies if anything

Alternatively hor.. we can always chiong Expo next Saturday or Sunday.. but I think that's gonna be a boring group outing where we don't get to improve our shooting skills.. :)

LOL ok ok since got some people interested.. i shall start the ball rolling ba (arrange for things). LOL

come, our favourite namelist method..
1) unseen
2)
 

Jack Chen

Senior Member
Sep 14, 2004
740
0
16
East
www.flickr.com
#8
unseen said:
LOL well I was thinking of getting some people out for photoshoot.. can hold it at somewhere near nature.. then can shoot both.. Ex-Lumixer can go.. but must help the newbies if anything

Alternatively hor.. we can always chiong Expo next Saturday or Sunday.. but I think that's gonna be a boring group outing where we don't get to improve our shooting skills.. :)

LOL ok ok since got some people interested.. i shall start the ball rolling ba (arrange for things). LOL

come, our favourite namelist method..
1) unseen
2) Jack Chen
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#9
well I was thinking of getting some people out for photoshoot.. can hold it at somewhere near nature.. then can shoot both.. Ex-Lumixer can go.. but must help the newbies if anything

Alternatively hor.. we can always chiong Expo next Saturday or Sunday.. but I think that's gonna be a boring group outing where we don't get to improve our shooting skills.. :)

LOL ok ok since got some people interested.. i shall start the ball rolling ba (arrange for things). LOL

come, our favourite namelist method..
1) unseen
2) Jack Chen
3) k3nn3th03 ( newbie.. need help..!! )
 

dts_spawn

New Member
Jun 24, 2005
242
0
0
#10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well I was thinking of getting some people out for photoshoot.. can hold it at somewhere near nature.. then can shoot both.. Ex-Lumixer can go.. but must help the newbies if anything

Alternatively hor.. we can always chiong Expo next Saturday or Sunday.. but I think that's gonna be a boring group outing where we don't get to improve our shooting skills..

LOL ok ok since got some people interested.. i shall start the ball rolling ba (arrange for things). LOL

come, our favourite namelist method..
1) unseen
2) Jack Chen
3) k3nn3th03 ( newbie.. need help..!! )
4) dts_spawn :D
 

StanGetz

Senior Member
Mar 29, 2005
1,703
0
36
stangetz82.multiply.com
#11
well I was thinking of getting some people out for photoshoot.. can hold it at somewhere near nature.. then can shoot both.. Ex-Lumixer can go.. but must help the newbies if anything

Alternatively hor.. we can always chiong Expo next Saturday or Sunday.. but I think that's gonna be a boring group outing where we don't get to improve our shooting skills..

LOL ok ok since got some people interested.. i shall start the ball rolling ba (arrange for things). LOL

come, our favourite namelist method..
1) unseen
2) Jack Chen
3) k3nn3th03 ( newbie.. need help..!! )
4) dts_spawn
5) StanGetz (been waiting for this...hehe)
 

unseen

Senior Member
Dec 14, 2004
2,622
0
0
NTU and Wdls
#13
lol hmmm yups.. but SBG hor.. er.. LOL dunno.. maybe juz me ba.. gets boring..
haha I've not exactly thought about where yet.. er.. worrying about my law and econs paper next week still...
 

Aug 16, 2005
2,516
5
0
East
#15
now another place for non driving licence ppls to go to.

now mount faber got SBS bus service. Number 409 from harbour front. weekday i guess operate fr 6pm to 3am.
 

StanGetz

Senior Member
Mar 29, 2005
1,703
0
36
stangetz82.multiply.com
#16
erm, actually i was thinking, i only have the FZ5, 256mb sd, 256 hp mmc, and 1 std pana batt....yah and 1 my dad's generation tripod....hehe.....was thinkin if it can last the whole shooting trip....

never bought a bigger card and spare batt yet, as so far it has been sufficent for all my trips...plz advice if possible k? thanks!
 

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
11
Amazon Forest
#17
StanGetz said:
erm, actually i was thinking, i only have the FZ5, 256mb sd, 256 hp mmc, and 1 std pana batt....yah and 1 my dad's generation tripod....hehe.....was thinkin if it can last the whole shooting trip....

never bought a bigger card and spare batt yet, as so far it has been sufficent for all my trips...plz advice if possible k? thanks!
snap with confidence and not anyhow shoot!
see cat? shoot...
see dog? shoot....
see snail? shoot....
try to shoot with a theme or on something which really captured your attentions...then 256mb and 1 batt will be more than enough for a general outing.
 

Aug 16, 2005
2,516
5
0
East
#18
dominator said:
snap with confidence and not anyhow shoot!
see cat? shoot...
see dog? shoot....
see snail? shoot....
try to shoot with a theme or on something which really captured your attentions...then 256mb and 1 batt will be more than enough for a general outing.
agreed 1 batt can last your 256mb card for sure. But now batt is not that expensive. $20 can get one already.:)
 

sunkist

New Member
Jul 7, 2002
564
0
0
#19
Might wan to brush up skill on capture people as well.
Do let me know.
 

unseen

Senior Member
Dec 14, 2004
2,622
0
0
NTU and Wdls
#20
lol ok.. I'm trying to arrange for people to turn up.. LOL no gurantees yet..
will be somewhere convenient lar.. haha.. coz hor,


I don't have my own transport.
:p we see how 1st ba..
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom