PLUG Special - Kelong Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkp77

Dear Lumixer,

Let me introduce myself to those who dun know me....
I'm Francis Tan, a FZ20 user. I was MIA from this forum for quite a long time, due to work committment. Now that I have more time to spare, I would like to organise an outing specially to all my friends from Panasonic Forum.

Event: Kelong photography outing (near Pulua Sibu - Malaysia)

Date: 5th ~ 6th of November (Tentative... Finalized only when at least 10 pax confirm going)

Price: Not more than $100 (including transport, food and lodging) - Will confirm final price when i recieve the quote from the owner within this few days.

What you can do there: Fishing, photography, Island Hoping, Karaoke, Pool, Mahjong, enjoy the sea breeze, and best of all, make lots of new friends...

For those who are interested, or if you have any enquires, please email to info@snapxot.com

You can also indicate your interest in the namelist below:
Please include your real name, CS nick, and contact email.

NAME LIST:
------------
1) Francis Tan / tkp77 / info@snapxot.com
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

431.jpg

552.jpg

lol too bad... exam time.. dun even need to consider..

unseen said:
lol too bad... exam time.. dun even need to consider..

yah loh, haha exams, me dying here bro.

Wah, so quiet here....

Ok, for those guys who are having exams, not a problem, I will do it again after the exams period.

As for the rest of lumixers, I don't see anyone really interested.
Initially, I was thinking of doing it for PLUG members only...
In that case, I will Repost this thread in the main Outing & Gathering thread.

If you are interested, please email me info@snapxot.com

Cheers,
Francis Tan

Hi Francis!

Im very interested, have erad bout ur outings in other forums! too bad, my job is on 24hrs standby, cant commit myself to out of land trips! damn!!! do hope to have a chance to go out wif u..

Yar maybe perhaps we need more interesting sights other than thos in Singapore...hmm......

tkp77 said:
Wah, so quiet here....

Ok, for those guys who are having exams, not a problem, I will do it again after the exams period.

As for the rest of lumixers, I don't see anyone really interested.
Initially, I was thinking of doing it for PLUG members only...
In that case, I will Repost this thread in the main Outing & Gathering thread.

If you are interested, please email me info@snapxot.com

Cheers,
Francis Tan

StanGetz said:
Hi Francis!

Im very interested, have erad bout ur outings in other forums! too bad, my job is on 24hrs standby, cant commit myself to out of land trips! damn!!! do hope to have a chance to go out wif u..

Yar maybe perhaps we need more interesting sights other than thos in Singapore...hmm......

HiHi,

I agreed with you on the sights we have in singapore.... everytime I look at the photos taken by the new group of digital cam user, most of them are shots of esplanade....

Not to worry, I will try to organised some other interesting photography in the near future... I have lots of ideas now, but no time to do them all....

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

Yar, thanks dat will be nice!

anyway, the esplanade is a very nice building too....dats y ppl all take its photos. haha!
sorry i cant join this kelong outing. will look out for more! thanks!

tkp77 said:
HiHi,

I agreed with you on the sights we have in singapore.... everytime I look at the photos taken by the new group of digital cam user, most of them are shots of esplanade....

Not to worry, I will try to organised some other interesting photography in the near future... I have lots of ideas now, but no time to do them all....

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

Isn't that time of the year, monsoon season ?

Seas can be choppy and the boat journey really siong...

Good trip to tag along but too bad its too near after Raya... If I go, my family will say... don't come back!!! Next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.