PLUG October - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
upz....

:thumbsup:

hi guys, sorry to reply so late, so any outing tomorrow??

hi guys, sorry to reply so late, so any outing tomorrow??

If the haze isn't so bad i'll try to make my way down... like no response from anyone again :bsmilie:

Hey dont give up okie, there will always be next time. As long as got 4-5 person then can liao wor. By the way i have been waiting for a PLUG outing very long liao, cos i have alot of question to ask about panasonic camera, accessories.... hope to meet up with u you guys;)

Hey dont give up okie, there will always be next time. As long as got 4-5 person then can liao wor. By the way i have been waiting for a PLUG outing very long liao, cos i have alot of question to ask about panasonic camera, accessories.... hope to meet up with u you guys;)
haha woke up pretty early, but saw the haze... so went back to zzz...

anyway, no worry, there will be PLUG or mini-PLUG pretty often once the haze is over.

Went to Changi point broadwalk yesterday..... Hazy was still lingering around, but was better than last wk.

But caught a few pics of Michelle Chia doing a video shoot... :lovegrin:

** saw another fellow photographers using a S2 or S3 (I think), did U get a good pic of her full face? ;p

To: ExplorerZ

Yup, will be eagerly waiting for the outing as I'm still a freshie. Got lots of doubts :sweat:
** are PnS(FZ7) users allowed? :dunno:

Went to Changi point broadwalk yesterday..... Hazy was still lingering around, but was better than last wk.

** saw another fellow photographers using a S2 or S3 (I think), did U get a good pic of her full face? ;p

Yup, will be eagerly waiting for the outing as I'm still a freshie. Got lots of doubts :sweat:

Fz7 PnS meh? hahaha...

why not? this is a PLUG... mainly mean for Lumix user, tho most of us here have upgraded...
and im still a newbie too. :embrass:

why not? this is a PLUG... mainly mean for Lumix user, tho most of us here have upgraded...
and im still a newbie too. :embrass:

:bigeyes: :think: u newbie?????:sticktong

u got fur liao,, can fly liao lor ;) still newbie :bsmilie:
got fur how to fly? must got feather... :bsmilie:
+ i where got fly... still walking slowly on mother earth :sticktong :angel:

Now Mid Oct liao.... how how how??

Where and when is the PLUG??? :dunno:

Fingers itchy to snap away... ;p

Now Mid Oct liao.... how how how??

Where and when is the PLUG??? :dunno:

Fingers itchy to snap away... ;p

Bro..sorry la. Been busy with school last few days... i can't actually be PLUG leader one la.. haha. as busy as a bee :bsmilie:

Well, i might probably be free this coming weekend..although I'm not very sure what to shoot myself...

Bro..sorry la. Been busy with school last few days... i can't actually be PLUG leader one la.. haha. as busy as a bee :bsmilie:

Well, i might probably be free this coming weekend..although I'm not very sure what to shoot myself...

bro,
fix a date, time and location. interested lumixers list their name. tat the easy way to start PLUG. dun worry, most of us will back u up lah:)think: i hope).
this weekend i'll be away in KL....... give u the support when i've the time.

Cheers

bro,
fix a date, time and location. interested lumixers list their name. tat the easy way to start PLUG. dun worry, most of us will back u up lah:)think: i hope).
this weekend i'll be away in KL....... give u the support when i've the time.

Cheers

I hope so la. Just need to find a day next week or so, im quite busy myself. Or maybe and event or something we all can shoot together... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.