PLUG Meeting April 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
aiyah. sorry ah. did not notice there was another thread somewhere else. i tried deleting this thread but cannot le.

sorry guys... didn't go for the PLUG meeting... hope to make it on the next one...

psx2sg said:
sorry guys... didn't go for the PLUG meeting... hope to make it on the next one...

It's one month from today but i'm sure we will be meeting up for a shooting session.

Scann69 said:
It's one month from today but i'm sure we will be meeting up for a shooting session.
Ya lah, Chris... you went back too soon.

I knew there was going to be some sort of shoot later, seeing that almost everyone brought along their gear.

../azul123

Scann69 said:

Keep coming back, there definitely will be more shooting sessions.

Keep yourself free on 16th April, I am organizing one, at Mac Ritchie Reservoir. Details to be pulbished soon....

azul123 said:
Ya lah, Chris... you went back too soon.

I knew there was going to be some sort of shoot later, seeing that almost everyone brought along their gear.

../azul123

Zul, i also expected some sort of shooting session but i had a commitment to take a friend out since she came down from KL but anyhow, i will be going to Kallang Stadium again tonite as i heard the lighthings there are not too bad. Anybody else interested to join me. I will be meeting a D70 friend at Kallang MRT at 6pm.

Scann69 said:
I cannot find a female model prettier then JD for that pose ;p Thanx man

Using pretty to describe on me is a waste of your choice of words...I am not pretty at all....'cos I am a man. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

No worries of missing PLUG because its just a mthly meeting up and discuss of ur pana cam. Learn and study together.

In between the mth, weeks, days... we always can come out and have a great fun of shooting. Right? Hehehe... See, JD is organising one now. :sweatsm:

After PLUG meeting, we often will go for some shooting and I reckon that all of us should come out a theme so that it benefit everyone. Composition, metering etc etc.. hehe..(Can discuss together) :angel:

JimDavis said:
Using pretty to describe on me is a waste of your choice of words...I am not pretty at all....'cos I am a man. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Did he mix up you and your GF :think:

Cheers
John

Thanks for understanding guys... will make effort to attend the next meeting...

I've took some shot V*****n shot using my FZ10 on some night scene... please comment... still arranging... akan datang

but will try to post up ASAP

JimDavis said:
Using pretty to describe on me is a waste of your choice of words...I am not pretty at all....'cos I am a man.

Oh mannnn, You're a man.....what a waste ;p I did show this picture to one of my girl friend and she did say you look as if you were flirting with the camera. She had a good laugh :D But you do look good :cool:

Hope you don't mind me posting your picture here.

y707iw.jpg

look like JD is flirting with all of us infront of the monitor at this very moment. *Just Kidding*

Anyway, the most irritating sentences got from Francis when we were at the esplanade will be:" WHOSE CAMERA WERE LEFT BEHIND?!"

Really wanna bash him up when he say so long when everyone first reaction will be checking own bag had the camera in it or not.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

josho said:
look like JD is flirting with all of us infront of the monitor at this very moment. *Just Kidding*

Anyway, the most irritating sentences got from Francis when we were at the esplanade will be:" WHOSE CAMERA WERE LEFT BEHIND?!"

Really wanna bash him up when he say so long when everyone first reaction will be checking own bag had the camera in it or not.

Haha. Nice one!

josho said:

Just throw him to the sea can already. Nearby somemore.

Cheers
John

Hey, i'm getting lots of hits in my website but i'm not getting any comments on my picture collections. *hint hint* Aren't anybody view other pictures apart from the PLUG Meeting pictures ;p I need you pros to comment for me to improve :angel: Really no shy hor but what to do, me sales person ma ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.