PLUG @ Lower Pieirce Reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Teoh

Staff member
Oct 16, 2004
Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
Dear all

Will be organising PLUG June at Lower Pieirce Reservoir. The date is 17 Jun 2006 at 3.00pm. You can meet us at carpark of the reservoir if you are going there by yourself. For those who are not sure of the place , we can meet at 2.00pm at the bus stop next to Sim Lim Square. Some shots taken during my last visit:

normal_Anyhow-Walk-7-May-2006-%2305.jpg

normal_Anyhow-Walk-7-May-2006-%2301.jpg

normal_Anyhow-Walk-7-May-2006-%2307.jpg

Attendee
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

This is the morning look
http://danlim.smugmug.com/share/kDeAvEcwT94Mo
Lower and upper pieirce..

Have to have a transport to go in there. Nice place to go for a picnic..Nice place to for photography...
Dan

John Teoh said:
Dear all

Will be organising PLUG June at Lower Pieirce Reservoir. The date is 17 Jun 2006 at 3.00pm. You can meet us at carpark of the reservoir if you are going there by yourself. For those who are not sure of the place , we can meet at 2.00pm at the bus stop next to Sim Lim Square. Some shots taken during my last visit:

normal_Anyhow-Walk-7-May-2006-%2305.jpg

normal_Anyhow-Walk-7-May-2006-%2301.jpg

normal_Anyhow-Walk-7-May-2006-%2307.jpg

Attendee
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Very tempting, but I need to go with the waves for GSS before it is too late...enjoy yourself, whoever is going! :)

JimDavis said:
Very tempting, but I need to go with the waves for GSS before it is too late...enjoy yourself, whoever is going! :)

Oh No... look like you also kena the BBB virus...:bsmilie:

Uppzzz....!!!

John Teoh said:
No business:cry: ... think have to close shop soon...

Paiseh John, i having ICT, booking out only late afternoon on sat, else i will definately join u!

nt sure if i could make it too... gotta wait till wed then i know if im free... realli luv to go there again tho got pretty bad fotos the last time i went :sweat: (iirc was the time when i juz bought my tokina 12-24)

John Teoh said:
Oh No... look like you also kena the BBB virus...:bsmilie:

That's right man! bought a vertical grip for my F90X and some other stuffs, spent a couple of hundreds dollars, really kena the BBB virus liao man...

JimDavis said:
That's right man! bought a vertical grip for my F90X and some other stuffs, spent a couple of hundreds dollars, really kena the BBB virus liao man...

Few hundreds still ok lah... not like me :sweat: :sweat:

John Teoh said:
Few hundreds still ok lah... not like me :sweat: :sweat:

:nono: Few hundreds dollars also money...need to save up a little more for my coming trips... :bsmilie:

JimDavis said:
:nono: Few hundreds dollars also money...need to save up a little more for my coming trips... :bsmilie:

where u going again this time ??

Ok Guys. Seem like so far only one person inform me he is keen but no news from the others. As such, I have to cancel this outing.

John Teoh said:
Ok Guys. Seem like so far only one person inform me he is keen but no news from the others. As such, I have to cancel this outing.

no worry, there will always be july/aug PLUG. im sure aug plug many will take leave for the ......... :lovegrin: :devil:

ExplorerZ said:
no worry, there will always be july/aug PLUG. im sure aug plug many will take leave for the ......... :lovegrin: :devil:

Ya. Aug plug is people automatically finding the incharge. Not incharge finding people to go :bsmilie:

John Teoh said:

eh, john you still going there this sat? i'm interested in going leh...will bring my gf so that makes 2 lumixers...

headfonz said:
eh, john you still going there this sat? i'm interested in going leh...will bring my gf so that makes 2 lumixers...

gogogo john, ask them to pose kiss kiss so you can shoot some and put it on competition :bsmilie:

headfonz said:

Nope. Might be going for this one. Near my house :embrass: . Think there is a few members also took sunset along Bedok Reservior. Looks nice.

http://www.sdba.org.sg/events_current.htm

ExplorerZ said:
gogogo john, ask them to pose kiss kiss so you can shoot some and put it on competition :bsmilie:

Buay Zhi Tong... ppl kiss kiss you still ask me to be the one huge lightbulb.

Status
Not open for further replies.