PLUG for March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
littledigitalartist said:
wah .. missed the PLUG man... was in the biathalon race.... just joking... cannot even walk to the toilet without panting now... ;p when's the next!!! must go must go.. eh... but exams in mid april... sian...

I think Standz and FZ5Ower should be able to organize the next PLUG outing...let's wait for them to organize...

JimDavis said:
I think Standz and FZ5Ower should be able to organize the next PLUG outing...let's wait for them to organize...

steady...

JimDavis said:

someone mentioned my nick???? :bsmilie:

bro.....cannot lah, not using Lumix anymore leh
nanti kena bomb

FZ5owner said:
someone mentioned my nick???? :bsmilie:

bro.....cannot lah, not using Lumix anymore leh
nanti kena bomb

Well, using Lumix or not is secondary, the most important thing is the willingness to share and learn together.

I am sure with your charm you can do it, do consider give it a try, and probably work together with Standz. We are all counting on you. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

JimDavis said:
Well, using Lumix or not is secondary, the most important thing is the willingness to share and learn together.

I am sure with your charm you can do it, do consider give it a try, and probably work together with Standz. We are all counting on you. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wah siong man..........
will not be free until after Easter leh........
at the meantime, let me think of something ok..
sit back & relax......GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION !!!!!!!

FZ5owner said:
wah siong man..........
will not be free until after Easter leh........
at the meantime, let me think of something ok..
sit back & relax......GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION !!!!!!!

Standz wants to do it in the west, so, start thinking from the west side... ;)

bird park ?? since FZ5owner intend to do IR shot there.

or......

i got another very stupid idea.... :bsmilie:
in fact i always want to shot construction workers ler. last time go Tuas see lots of foreign workers there... Shall we go there as a group to shoot construction workers under hot sun?? Hmmm ... will we kena humtum by them ??? :sweat: haha... can we go in to the construction site without permission? no? :think:

DaXiong said:
bird park ?? since FZ5owner intend to do IR shot there.

or......

i got another very stupid idea.... :bsmilie:
in fact i always want to shot construction workers ler. last time go Tuas see lots of foreign workers there... Shall we go there as a group to shoot construction workers under hot sun?? Hmmm ... will we kena humtum by them ??? :sweat: haha... can we go in to the construction site without permission? no? :think:

bro,
bird park is a good idea, not only can try IR, many more things to shoot oso lah
I choose to try IR in bird park cos is more open and terrain is good.

will put up thread for "PLUG APRIL", wait for some more suggestion on places

P.S.... I pm u leh, nvr reply

FZ5owner said:
bro,
bird park is a good idea, not only can try IR, many more things to shoot oso lah
I choose to try IR in bird park cos is more open and terrain is good.

will put up thread for "PLUG APRIL", wait for some more suggestion on places

P.S.... I pm u leh, nvr reply

bro, u on leave again? i m going to Chinatown soon. go shoot ah pek ah mah:D

oic... sigh.. rainning soon.... every time want to go out it start to rain ... #$$%^&^%*(&*)()_ :angry:
Talk to u next time... go out now. cya

DaXiong said:
oic... sigh.. rainning soon.... every time want to go out it start to rain ... #$$%^&^%*(&*)()_ :angry:
Talk to u next time... go out now. cya

wa.. u guys no need work, study, etc...

so free can go shooting everyday ??

k3nn3th03 said:
wa.. u guys no need work, study, etc...

so free can go shooting everyday ??

Passion mah... haha...kidding kidding...:D

They are busy man except me. I am now unemployed :cry: everyday "zobo" at home... haha... got any outing or activity, please let me know. Thanks. haha... ;p

lol another outing hah, will surely join if im free :D, hope tis time will be at the west side haha

DaXiong said:
Passion mah... haha...kidding kidding...:D

They are busy man except me. I am now unemployed :cry: everyday "zobo" at home... haha... got any outing or activity, please let me know. Thanks. haha... ;p

Come come join us 2molo... :bsmilie:

Too much OT liao...better close this thread before mod comes in and make noise... ;p

Will set up a separate thread call PLUG for APRIL for the folks here to continue, but please, please, please, try not to OT....please try, okie?

Status
Not open for further replies.