PLUG #4 - 2nd July 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scann69

Feb 25, 2005
Singapore
scann69.fotopic.net
Hey guys, I was told to arrange for July PLUG outing and so here is the thread to start it off.

Date: 2nd July 2005
Time: 1:30pm
Theme: :think:
Shooting place: :sweat:
Meeting place: :dunno:

I left the 3 most important information out cos i would like to heard from all as to where is a good and interesting place to go. We have done Macro, Landscape & Sunset. Hope to get some replies while i search around for some information.

Lets Name A Few Places:

Sunset only half way leh..
never complete... :sweat:

I can help to look for models and makeup artist lah... but those who are shooting must chip in abit to pay for their service lah.....

Hey... nothing is free, but i can get at lower price because of friendship...

it depends on everyone here whether u all willing to pay or not...

And I must say it clear... I'm not a middle man, and I don't make anything out of this exercise.... if u have doubt in me, then I better don't offer this service... kekeke.... I want to maintain the Mr. nice guy impression here.. kekeke...

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

:think: after confinement then I think bah :bsmilie:

anyone want to do sentosa?
I have corporate membership.
each pass entitle to 4 paxs.

Peggy3.jpg

The rest are here: http://photobucket.com/albums/y270/melancholer/

Hmmmmm ....... must pay huh? Hmmmmmmmmm......... :think:

Zenten said:
Hmmmmm ....... must pay huh? Hmmmmmmmmm......... :think:

Nothing is free in this world.

arowana said:
Nothing is free in this world.

I know ..... but ......... still must pay huh? ......Hmmmm........ :bsmilie:

Zenten said:
I know ..... but ......... still must pay huh? ......Hmmmm........ :bsmilie:

This is "plug" and not the panasonice zoo outing. This is not sponsor by anyone. Of course if you want to sponsor for the model , please feel to do it.

Zenten said:
I know ..... but ......... still must pay huh? ......Hmmmm........

:what: think i get your meaning!
but if you want you still must pay! regardless of what nothing is free..

Can i join? I use Nikon/Sony cameras but i own a panasonic discman.
Willing to fork out a little for the models :)
:dunno:

LOL hmmmm haha we can always go shoot cosplayers.. they're quite obedient. though they got a limited repertoire of poses. => these are free..
haha i offered to help them take photos.. LOL free willing models..

What about MacRitchier or Lower/Upper Piers? :dunno:

The model does not look appealing...oppsss...I mean...does not look attractive to me at all leh...even need to pay must have someone that looks decently good...like the one in my avatar lar...kekekeke... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

JimDavis said:
What about MacRitchier or Lower/Upper Piers? :dunno:

The model does not look appealing...oppsss...I mean...does not look attractive to me at all leh...even need to pay must have someone that looks decently good...like the one in my avatar lar...kekekeke... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Wah, you very direct le. After hurt people's feeling le. The girl looks really young....15 i guess :think: Anyway, i don't think it's too interesting for the whole group of people to be shooting models only. I did think about MacRitchier but i heard that there is not much to take also and i believe somebody just did that outing. Not too sure about lower/upper piers but what do the rest of the people think?

Suggestion would be good.

unseen said:
LOL hmmmm haha we can always go shoot cosplayers.. they're quite obedient. though they got a limited repertoire of poses. => these are free..
haha i offered to help them take photos.. LOL free willing models..

if u guys wan cosplayers for the next photoshoot, i can go and arrange with them but don't expect anything better then the model above :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.