PLUG #1 - APRIL (Discussion & Enquiry Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkp77

Dear all,

PLUG #1

Date: 02/04/05
Time: 2pm
Meeting place: BK @ Millienium Walk
What to Bring: The weapon of your choice... Lumix Sniper Rifle prefered.
Contact Person: Francis Tan@96277469

This thread is meant for discussion and enquiry.
Please use this thread for discussion regarding PLUG #1.

Thank you.
tkp77

All PLUG members are encouraged to attend this meeting. Get to know who you have been chatting with; who has helped answer your post or you have helped.

Most of all, enjoy the meeting and activities planned.

PLUG member may like to suggest the venue though.

too bad i missed the previous Lumix gathering...
he he should be no problem for the 1st PLUG meeting this time :bsmilie:

ivan said:
too bad i missed the previous Lumix gathering...
he he should be no problem for the 1st PLUG meeting this time :bsmilie:

U better come. If not i really Ivan :kok: Josh

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

goodie goodie... but i only have camera with no accessories at the moment, ok one hor? New to the group...

psx2sg said:
goodie goodie... but i only have camera with no accessories at the moment, ok one hor? New to the group...

hi psx2sg,
dun worry dun worry, sure ok one :bsmilie:
welcome to the lumix family.

psx2sg said:

No camera oso can... We all very 'friendly' one... All the "sun you" here... Sure will take out all sorts of funny accessories to tempt u to buy... Better leave ur ATM card at home. ;p

Hong Jia said:
No camera oso can... We all very 'friendly' one... All the "sun you" here... Sure will take out all sorts of funny accessories to tempt u to buy... Better leave ur ATM card at home. ;p

Ya...leave your ATM at home... because you need a credit card to get all the stuffs :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Cheers
John

tkp77 said:
Guys,

Anyone can suggest a good meeting location??
The BK at Millenium Walk is it OK?

if ok, then I will update the notice board.

Cheers.

That's a great location. Let's go there. :thumbsup:

tkp77 said:
Guys,

Anyone can suggest a good meeting location??
The BK at Millenium Walk is it OK?

if ok, then I will update the notice board.

Cheers.

Great location.. been there few times at various times of the day. Does not seem to be a busy location.. and can hold more ppl. :thumbsup:

BTW, i dun have any lumix at all now. If you all need me to sit in a corner, its not that big a problem. :sweat:

rhair78 said:
Great location.. been there few times at various times of the day. Does not seem to be a busy location.. and can hold more ppl. :thumbsup:

BTW, i dun have any lumix at all now. If you all need me to sit in a corner, its not that big a problem. :sweat:

No Lumix? Don't go

at 2pm. Go at 1pm. Get everything ready and be our speaker!
Just share your experience 'from Lumix to Dark Side' with us la.

You are still welcome to Lumix World!!!
:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

rhair78 said:

Is ok la... Now u dun hv Lumix, but u used to hv mah.
There is a Chinese saying : "bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zhi zai hu cheng jing yong you" :bsmilie:
But honestly la, regardless which camera u hv is not important. Important thing is we all hv common interest to "shoot & shoot"...

Really, wish to join u guys, if I can make it on that day. But I think I hv to work till 6pm that day :cry:

LifeWorld said:
No Lumix? Don't go

at 2pm. Go at 1pm. Get everything ready and be our speaker!
Just share your experience 'from Lumix to Dark Side' with us la.

You are still welcome to Lumix World!!!
:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Lifeworld

Hahahaha... someone was so disappointed when he saw your posting. Maybe after the we can going to take sun set shot?

Cheers
John

obewan said:
Is ok la... Now u dun hv Lumix, but u used to hv mah.
There is a Chinese saying : "bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zhi zai hu cheng jing yong you" :bsmilie:
But honestly la, regardless which camera u hv is not important. Important thing is we all hv common interest to "shoot & shoot"...

Really, wish to join u guys, if I can make it on that day. But I think I hv to work till 6pm that day :cry:

No la!

Once a member always a member. No long one, short also can shoot!
In considering this, I think I won't delete the ex-owner from list liao. Let's keep it going......... The longer the better..... I mean the list. :bsmilie:

So John you better go also ok? Share with us your short one! :bigeyes:

LifeWorld said:
No la!

In considering this, I think I won't delete the ex-owner from list liao. Let's keep it going......... The longer the better..... I mean the list. :bsmilie:

So John you better go also ok? Share with us your short one! :bigeyes:

Wah! This Ivan very cheeky.
John, take out your 70-300 LifeWorld :flame: john.

Not that short hahahahahaha....

See you guys then. I might go buy a fx2.

rhair78 said:
Wah! This Ivan very cheeky.
John, take out your 70-300 LifeWorld :flame: john.

Not that short hahahahahaha....

See you guys then. I might go buy a fx2.
:thumbsup:

sama sama. hehe

I still have my FZ20 :bsmilie:

Hmmm.... You guys can consider doing sunset shots at the Sheares bridge over looking the city. Best place for a city pana shot IMHO. A short walk from Millienia. There's a park nearby too. Good photography chances for macro and people.

Here's a sample I took awhile ago...
Skyline_pana_smaller2.jpg

It was taken on a Sunday, that's why so little lights on...

Wish I could join, hope you guys will continue to have fun!!! Cheers! ;)

LifeWorld said:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.