PLs take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanGetz

Mar 29, 2005
stangetz82.multiply.com
mini-P1020549.jpg

Hi guys, paiseh nt posting this in CRITIQUE thread...scared nt up to their standard.

Well, tot this photo had the feel of "emerging from the forest" after being inside lost for mths...bit of rural meets urban

any other thought came to u when u see this?

West Coast Park? Haha! That's what first popped into my mind. =)

the tree trunk seems too disruptive dead in the center....

hmmm I like the pic.. but hor.. er.. the trunk in the center hor.. quite disruptive..
The composition (- the trunk) is fantastic... the burnout of the sun is nicely effective also.. LOL makes me think of like climbing out of the dark then the sun v bright.. v v nice..
but the trunk.. hmmmm...
LOL

unseen said:
hmmm I like the pic.. but hor.. er.. the trunk in the center hor.. quite disruptive..
The composition (- the trunk) is fantastic... the burnout of the sun is nicely effective also.. LOL makes me think of like climbing out of the dark then the sun v bright.. v v nice..
but the trunk.. hmmmm...
LOL

hey thanks alot. actually i do like this pic alot! cept that irritating trunk....nothing i can do, i will fall over if i go any nearer haha

hw bout this as a follow up to the story,

"Finally, emergence from the mystic forest..." haha

mini-P1020555v2.jpg

If the sun appear on the side will be better then having it in the middle with that trunk too.

For the last pic, IMO, will prefer u go lower and shoot it without seeing the building. hehe.. :) Thats what I feel. no doubt, nice color ;)

josho said:
If the sun appear on the side will be better then having it in the middle with that trunk too.

For the last pic, IMO, will prefer u go lower and shoot it without seeing the building. hehe.. :) Thats what I feel. no doubt, nice color ;)

thanks josho, seldom see u posting in pana forum liao!i do find i have the habit of hiding the sun behind a pillar or something like dat, duunno if dats a normal way of composition....

hmmm nice colours on the 2nd.. but.. it seems a bit unbalanced.. quite heavy on the right.. very blank on the left.. Hmmmm to me, it.... lacks a subject...

LOL just OT: If I was there, I'll most prob zoom in and frame that branch on the left hand side against the sky so that it more or less fills most of the frame.. it's silouette (what the h*ll, i dunno how to spell [hey it rhymes]) against the sky should be a striking and nice image with very nice colours...

2nd pic look nicer to me. the color n composition is better to me.

unseen said:
hmmm nice colours on the 2nd.. but.. it seems a bit unbalanced.. quite heavy on the right.. very blank on the left.. Hmmmm to me, it.... lacks a subject...

LOL just OT: If I was there, I'll most prob zoom in and frame that branch on the left hand side against the sky so that it more or less fills most of the frame.. it's silouette (what the h*ll, i dunno how to spell [hey it rhymes]) against the sky should be a striking and nice image with very nice colours...

Yup, dats another way of framing i guess.....or maybe, include a person near the bottom right looking over to the left....guess thats gives a diff feel too rite? generally i juz wana give an impression of the vastness of the place......makea be want a WA lens man...haha

thanks unseen, for givin a different perspective!:)

P1050531-edited-cropped-resized.jpg

don't mind me posting here. but i dunno what i'm doing. :bsmilie:

this is my catch......

P1010476.jpg

but not as spectuclar as tchuanye's( sorry bro, i quoted ur photo here, its too gd to be ignored!).....hehe

19513712-M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.