Pls recommend studio for family photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahwoon

Oct 30, 2003
Looking for 1 for family photo, we've not take one for quite some time. Prefer with graduate gown. Pls advise the est. package and price.

Thanks for the recommendations!

Anyone can help? Will need to take one today, quite urgent.

Thanks..

Looking for 1 for family photo, we've not take one for quite some time. Prefer with graduate gown. Pls advise the est. package and price.

For some reason, we've to take the photo within this 2 days. Pls advise if you've any good recommendations! Thanks..

tt depends which uni u belongs to...
mani studio in sg do provides our local unis.. but if u r toking abt aussie or UK unis... some like raffles or gloria photography do have overseas graduation gowns..

Thread merged due to cross posting.

Please refrain from posting the same topic/question in different sub-forums.

Thanks.

Roy

RuthBaby said:
tt depends which uni u belongs to...
mani studio in sg do provides our local unis.. but if u r toking abt aussie or UK unis... some like raffles or gloria photography do have overseas graduation gowns..

It'll be best if they have gowns for UK as all of us grad from there. But as we need to take the photo this 2 days, I won't be to choosy. Any studio that can provide reasonablely good service and photo is good enough.

Any personal recommendation you can suggest? Thanks..

ahwoon said:
It'll be best if they have gowns for UK as all of us grad from there. But as we need to take the photo this 2 days, I won't be to choosy. Any studio that can provide reasonablely good service and photo is good enough.

Any personal recommendation you can suggest? Thanks..

I think Gloria, along boat quay, is quite good in terms of service and photo. They also have a wide range of gowns. Can call up first to check if they have the gowns of your university.

roygoh said:
Thread merged due to cross posting.

Please refrain from posting the same topic/question in different sub-forums.

Thanks.

Roy

Hi, I'm sorry if there's double posting, as I need to settle it fast due to some family reasons. I need quick answer to family studio photo as I'm totally clueless.

You may delete the post if needed.

Thanks for the recommendation,

I'll check up

1) Raffles
2) Gloria
3) Serangoon Broadway

Any more suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.