Pls recommend info about shooting still life (Jade/Ceramic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Where to find info about the setup for photographing Jade/Ceramic. thx a lot for your info.

Originally posted by tomshen
Where to find info about the setup for photographing Jade/Ceramic. thx a lot for your info.

heh. I do the occassional product shot, but haven't attempted shooting jade/ceramic before. Can't really help. Unless you want to use my cheapo product shot setup.

Regards
CK

Any general info about product shooting? I tried with some black background and found the result not good. :dunno:

Originally posted by tomshen
Any general info about product shooting? I tried with some black background and found the result not good. :dunno:

Lighting is important. Black background might have fooled your meter... post the shots and maybe we can see what went wrong.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Lighting is important. Black background might have fooled your meter... post the shots and maybe we can see what went wrong.

Regards
CK
thx CK, u r always helpful:) Well, I will post some shots later for discussion...

try to use light panels, soft boxes, wafer or ambience light and reflectors...sometimes you need to bend the lights......those reflection on the porcelain and jade can be harsh....... be carefull....GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.