Pls recommend gd camera shops in Bangkok


Status
Not open for further replies.

bip916

New Member
May 16, 2004
718
2
0
Bedok South
#1
Currently my friend is in Bangkok and would like to compare the price overthere.. :)
Anybody can help....Thanks for reading
 

bip916

New Member
May 16, 2004
718
2
0
Bedok South
#5
Thanks....benleez :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Where is the MBK cause I never been to Bangkok before? :embrass:
 

KNIGHT ONG

Senior Member
Dec 18, 2003
5,792
1
38
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
#6
bip916 said:
Where is the MBK cause I never been to Bangkok before? :embrass:
It depends on where you stay, it is beside Hotel Phathumwan Princess ... cos I just came back last week staying at Novetel Hotel.

Overall finds the price is not that cheap for equipment ... :(

End up spends on makan and clothing stuffs ... :)
 

benleez

New Member
Apr 13, 2004
534
0
0
Reservoir Dude
#8
bip916 said:
Thanks....benleez :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Where is the MBK cause I never been to Bangkok before? :embrass:
MBK = Mah Boon Krong (that's how you pronounce it, dunno if that's how you spell it, haha).
Anyway, its along the BTS line (Thai version of MRT), you can alight at the National Stadium station, got link bridge into MBK.

That shop I mentioned quite widely patronised, always a lot of pple, but suggest you check out the prices here in S'pore first, then go there and compare...
 

#9
I been to this building (MBK) too during my holiday trip to Bangkok.
There is quite a few shops in the building, not just on the 1st floor.

I felt that the cameras there are a little bit cheaper.
Eg, 300D for 36000 baht, which work up to be about S$1469.
But im not sure of any freebies.
 

benleez

New Member
Apr 13, 2004
534
0
0
Reservoir Dude
#10
skyline_impreza said:
I been to this building (MBK) too during my holiday trip to Bangkok.
There is quite a few shops in the building, not just on the 1st floor.

I felt that the cameras there are a little bit cheaper.
Eg, 300D for 36000 baht, which work up to be about S$1469.
But im not sure of any freebies.
be careful of warranty though, better check out with the local office first if they support before buying in bangkok...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom