Pls post prices of 1GB Microdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapp!

Jan 17, 2002
zapp.clubsnap.org
Anyone got recent quotes on IBM microdrives?

IOMEGA US is selling them with PC adapter at US$229.95.
Give it a conservative exchange rate of 1.9 works out to be about S$437 w/o shipping.

I saw some post saying somebody got it at S$465. In such a case where there's not much difference (as compared to Iomega's), it might be better to buy here to avail of local warranty coverage.

:Later,

Originally posted by zapp!
Anyone got recent quotes on IBM microdrives?

IOMEGA US is selling them with PC adapter at US$229.95.
Give it a conservative exchange rate of 1.9 works out to be about S$437 w/o shipping.

Hold on your horses, the lastest news is, someone is gonna arrange a bulk purchase of IBM 1GB Microdrive for all ClubSNAP members, very attractive prices. ;)

Stay on this thread for more informations.

Good good...

Whoever is interested in getting the IBM Microdrive, please post your name here.

More information will be posted. This is a BULK purchase, the more members buy, the better the prices will be.

Originally posted by kamwai

actually i have done an unoffical MO of Digi-flash already...and they are in the middle of production.

So your purpose of posting here is to tell everyone you are the FIRST har ?

Originally posted by Simon

Hold on your horses, the lastest news is, someone is gonna arrange a bulk purchase of IBM 1GB Microdrive for all ClubSNAP members, very attractive prices. ;)

Stay on this thread for more informations.

I want I want. Count me in.

Final confirmation based on price though. Frankly, If it 20-50 dollar less I'll rather wait it out and risk it for a future price fall. You have pricing info?

I'm interested too but need to know the prices first since I don't really need it at the moment....

Understand they are also selling the IBM microdrive. Given a verbal quote:

S$500.00 for the 1GB microdrive.
S$280.00 for the 340MB microdrive.

Hopes this helps.

Originally posted by Goondu
Understand they are also selling the IBM microdrive. Given a verbal quote:

S$500.00 for the 1GB microdrive.
S$280.00 for the 340MB microdrive.

Hopes this helps.

Hi why not try to quote from Storage Studio Singapore at SLS #04-75?
Write to them at ssslimlim@singnet.com.sg
Or call them at 62384610....

They can quote gd price too.....

For those with US friends, the Iomega sale on their website is up again. But this time, you've gotta go enter a coupon code to bring the price down to USD 195.

Don't know if I can post it here, but if you surf around the dpreview.com forums, so a search for iomega microdrive, one of the most recent posts contain a URL to the coupon code.

Do u know what is the coupon code?

Go to the following website and look under Iomega. You will find the code.

However, this is only available in the United States. It does not ship overseas to other countries, not even Canada.:(

Tried to order one online but was thrown out during registration....:dunno: :dunno:

zapp, you have friends in the States?

Status
Not open for further replies.