PLS if you see this cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord_Angelus said:
IMG_3401.jpg

If you see this at Marina SQ, where you walk to the new building. This cat i think be broken it's back leg....

i do not know what to do when I saw it.. i left food there. it was very scary...

Poor cat.

If I know who is the joker cause it. I go break his leg too :mad2:

hi, i was there couple of hours ago but no sight of the kitten. can the person who saw this kitten please describe to us exactly where the kitten was and the condition of the kittie? timely information like these is very important to help a kittie in distress.

siowsl said:
hi, i was there couple of hours ago but no sight of the kitten. can the person who saw this kitten please describe to us exactly where the kitten was and the condition of the kittie? timely information like these is very important to help a kittie in distress.
I applaud your effort... hope you can find it soon.

../azul123

siowsl said:

I think it's gone. Was there around 4 and no sign of it. Can I check that it is near the first pillar (with the ball "supporting" it)that you see when walking along the detour. There were a lot of workers working there today, I fear they may have frightened the poor chap away. Or hopefully one of the workers helped it. Didn't occur to me to ask them then. Was it ambulatory? If it was, it could have been anywhere. No sign of it in the immediate area around esplanade and marina though. Anyone see it?

If anyone finds the cat, please send it to the vet. I'm sure there are many among us who are willing to help foot the cost if need be. Feel free to PM me and I promise to help as much as I can.

yah, there's quite a bit of construction going on. there were 3 gals giving out flyers when i was there. asked if they'd seen a kitten, they looked at me 'blur'. but again, there're a lot of hiding places in that area also.

an appeal to everyone. pls send the kittie to a vet for medical help if you the lucky soul to see him or her. surely, the sad pair of eyes must have touched you ...

if help is needed to pay for the vet fees, juz post a note.

DarkForce said:
Poor cat.

If I know who is the joker cause it. I go break his leg too :mad2:

wad if tt joker is another cat?

pls do not resort 2 violence!! :nono: :nono:

sORe-EyEz said:
wad if tt joker is another cat?

Most likely is human who did that. There is a cigarette infront of the cat .

Wonder did that guy force the cat to smoke too :(

DarkForce said:

if i m in tt pic means i m d culprit le lor... :eek:

DarkForce said:

y do guys always get d blame no gals smoke har? :mad2:

I think I should concern more on how is the cat's status now instead of OT on other non-related topic.

Regards

Bye

d world is so unfair... :(

a world full of ppl w/ coloured judgements. :mad2:

Lord_Angelus said:
waaa... other froums can not find the cat -_-

u really like tt cat woh... :bigeyes:

can you still remember what time was it when you saw the kittie?

Let's form a search party for the kitty....anyone interested

we can go in grps and cover different areas....more pple = more chance of finding kitty....
maybe can go sun 06/11 evening??? (PM me ur HP nos?? then if we got a few pple, we can meet at MS)

1. esmondng

eh...i think abit late now to organize for today. either way, i will be in the area today....will keepa lookout for kitty. Will be there from 2.30 onwards....so far, me and lynn will be there today.....if anyone else can make it ard tat time...gimme a call @ XXXXXXX(hp no. deleted alr.) yah. cheers.

I am very glad to see that many of bros here have a kind and compassionate heart!

May all beings be well and happy!
OM MANI PEDME HUM!

esmondng, any luck? sorry, didn't see this thread till now

Status
Not open for further replies.