Pls help these 2 furry friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Helo fellow friends,

These 2 guinea pigs were originally found starving and deserted at one of NUS hostel staircase a month ago.. Dunno which ******* so heartless desert them there! One of the NUS staff found it and adopted it, unfortunately her mum do not like small animals in the house so she has to give them up.. My friend adopted the 2 girls from this NUS staff yesterday.. But unfortunately, her dad is not exactly an animal-lover and ordered her to give them away, if not he will juz dump them downstairs or into the rubbish chute..:angry: :cry:

She has 1 week to find an adopter for these 2 guinea pigs if not they will be sent to the SPCA.. You guys should know if SPCA do not have sufficient space for the animals and no one come to adopt them for sometime.. They will be put down.. I really dunwan to see that happen.. These 2 guinea pigs are still very young, around 5-6 months old, they deserve a chance to live and have a gd owner.. I myself would like to adopt them(I personally rear chinchilla), but my mum strongly opposed..:cry:

Any of u guys here love small animals and would like to help them? The cage, water bottle, bedding, hay and pellet will all be given together with the 2 furry friends.. Hope u guys can help or maybe ask ur friends or relatives whether they are interested.. Guinea pigs are very gentle, cute animals and will make very gd pets..:thumbsup: Below are photos of these 2 little girls from my friend.

If you have any enquiries can sms me at 90670658 or email my frenz, Cheryl directly at sendtoling@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Guinea_Pig_2.jpg

Guinea_Pig_1.jpg

Hi festard, no they dun bite.. But sometimes they will nibble your fingers out of curiosity..:p Guinea pigs are the tamest member of the rodent family.. Much more guai and tame than hamsters and chinchillas..

festard said:
omg so cute...
do they bite?

Thanks cerebrus..:) Really hope they will find a gd home and dun get deserted again.. They deserve better..

cerebrus said:
Bump for the cute creatures! :lovegrin:

so poor things..to the people out there. Pls dont buy animals if u know that u do not have time for them:cry:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
yours died ar? thought your ah ma loves them? :think:

die your head lah :hammer: CHOY!! ;(

i've shifted house mah, so i cant bring them with me becos my ah ma cant bear to part with them. one of the is shredding lotsa furs though.. they are both almost 2 years old :(

furrycake said:
die your head lah :hammer: CHOY!! ;(

i've shifted house mah, so i cant bring them with me becos my ah ma cant bear to part with them. one of the is shredding lotsa furs though.. they are both almost 2 years old :(

orrr... dunno mah, so with your ah ma lah...

There are some local hasters forum rite!? Pls post there! surely there';; be someone who'll adopt...:cry:

Thanks to all those who have pm me expressing interests to help these 2 girls.. I m sure they will be very happy to know that so many ppl want to give them a good home! :) There will be a potential adopter viewing the guinea pigs tml.. Will update everyone on the outcome.. Thanks again to all CS friends and animal-lovers!:D

maybe the original owner found out this 2 furball contagious thats why left it on the road.
lucky not at hdb ground floor, or else pussy n gang will have delicious meal :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.