pls help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2004
Hi guys i'm Illidan.I'm rather new here. been in photography for 2 yrs now. My interest is mainly model shooting n makeover. i hope to learn more about it. Isit possible to join a model shooting without experience? can i shoot a model with autofocus mode with my nikon f60? thanks alot.

ortega

Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Don't you have 2 years of experience?
If you want you can also shoot with a compact camera, there are various photo contest that have models and the like, just join these to get more experience

maybe you will be interested in taking a makeover course. and pro_image runs a pretty good make-over course regularly. you can check it out in the workshop/modelshoot thread.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
sure u can join a model shoot w/o exp.... 2 years....ya photog basics should be there already.... there will be ppl more exp in the model shoots who will be more than willing to share with you once u are there....

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
Illidan said:
Hi guys i'm Illidan.I'm rather new here. been in photography for 2 yrs now. My interest is mainly model shooting n makeover. i hope to learn more about it. Isit possible to join a model shooting without experience? can i shoot a model with autofocus mode with my nikon f60? thanks alot.
the Watcher might be going to catch you for breaking your underground cell dude... becareful of Tyrande when u go out.. she might cast starfall on u and u are bye bye~ hhahahaha... kidding.. dun burn me please !! i am juz a young death knight.. hahah.. =X

haha.. F60.. shoot slides lor.. improve ur skills, ask the professionals on how to ask the models to pose this and that....

pinker

Dec 6, 2004
the Watcher might be going to catch you for breaking your underground cell dude... becareful of Tyrande when u go out.. she might cast starfall on u and u are bye bye~ hhahahaha... kidding.. dun burn me please !! i am juz a young death knight.. hahah.. =X

haha.. F60.. shoot slides lor.. improve ur skills, ask the professionals on how to ask the models to pose this and that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom