Pls guide?

rajapr

Apr 22, 2011
Which is that Lense(or any connector) which will convert nikkor 50 mm 1.8d in to good macro?, also suggest me what would be cost of that connector?

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Which is that Lense(or any connector) which will convert nikkor 50 mm 1.8d in to good macro?, also suggest me what would be cost of that connector?
1. Do NOT cross-post!!
2. We have a FAQ in the Macro section for a reason!!! Read it!
3. Read the forum Terms Of Use. You are supposed to SEARCH first and not cross-post!!

Last edited:

rajapr

Apr 22, 2011
Search feature is not working... Everytime it shows error... Pls can you atleast provide me the relevNt link?

luckyorange

Jan 13, 2011
Ang Mo Kio
either the raynox 250 or extension tube, or maybe reverse lens

u can try searching google or youtube for all =D

rhino123

Staff member
Sep 1, 2006
NA
There are many ways to get macro effect on your Nikkor lens.

1) Bellow
2) Reverse lens technique
3) Extension tube
4) Close-up lens attachment (Raynox, etc).

As for the price of these products, I would advise you to call or email the reputable shops like John 3.16, MS color, Cathay Photo, TK foto, etc. They are in a better position to give you a more accurate pricing.

Alternatively (if you are not in Singapore), look at ebay or any of the shops your country have.

Also have a look at this:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/255554-Macro-Converter

Last edited:

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Search feature is not working... Everytime it shows error... Pls can you atleast provide me the relevNt link?
a very recent, very relevant discussion at the SAME "General Tech Talk" section which you have posted. You should able to spot it without doing a search.

are there any adapters/... to "convert" normal lens into a macro?

rajapr

Apr 22, 2011
Great!! thank you so much for your detailed information Rhino!! U rock!!! :)

Top Bottom