PLS COME IN TO READ! BOGUS in the name of photography!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pg12

Apr 13, 2006
with the technology getting better n better everyday, equipment geting cheaper n cheaper everyday, many pple can simply get a DSLR n call themselves 'professional photographer'. but how professional r they?

a couple of mths back, a fren of mine wanted to do a gothic TFCD shoot. but as i'm not gd in portraits shoot so i told her bout this forum, n being helpful, help her to source of other better 'professionals' to help her fulfill her wish. so i did a post in 'Service offered/wanted' section n many did responsed.

i did passed her contact (with her permission of cos) to a few of them to let them contact her themselves so to arrange for her own TFCD. so they did.

and she met up with one of them to do the shoot, which she didnt find it very nice. n that guy kept smsing her n ask her out for other shoots like lingerie n even nude shoots. my frens starts to get annoyed by this fella as he seems to be getting bolder n bolder with his request, and some of his sms contained lewd hints asking my fren for sexual service stuffs.
well, i told my fren i will expose him here n make him to leave her alone, but as my fren is soft-hearted ger, she say forget it n as long he he dun send her all those lewd msg n she will forget bout the whole matters.

after a couple of weeks later, i received a sms from my fren yesterday. she was raped by that ******* oredi.
this is just her account of story.
he invited her for a nude shoot, telling her that got other female models there as well. so she being curious agree to go to the studio n see that realli got another female ang moh model doing the shoot and a few other photographers as well. but after some time, all the others left the place, n that guy wanted to do a nude shoot for her, but as she decline, the guy brought out many many alcohol for her to drink. i dunno y she so stupid go n drink, but then she could hold her liquor quite well one. she say she passed out after the drink, n when she wake up, she was raped oredi. so i guess she was drugged?

talk bout professionalism. taking pretext of shooting for models turn out to haf sex with them??? :angry: just because they may be openminded n dare to do such shoots doesnt mean they will wanna haf sex with him! n worse thing, dunno how many girls' nude photos haf been taken while they r unconsious. i wonder how many young gers haf fallen for such tricks by such pple in here! n i blamed myself for coming here to source for photographers for her. based on her acc of story i cant say much, but she had made a police report today, n i guess the authorities shld be checking here soon. this is just to warn the rest of the other girls that there r such pple lurking ard in here!

n to MR ALFIE aka FZ5owner, u better run. the police coming ur way now.
n pls, gers here do exercise precaution when u meet some so call 'professionals'. just because they haf the equipments, doesnt mean they r real. go for some more well known figures ard here next time.

I despise this kind of people, they are the scums of the society

such *******s will have to be deal with seriously. i hope the admin here can help by posting the nicks of this guy.

MR ALFIE aka FZ5owner

this guy is screwed.

Edited comment.

I think we should be non prejudice until we know the truth....after going through the TS thread I have my reservations as well....

Innocent until proven guilty...

This scum should be put behind bar for life and max canes. He can run but he can't hide. :angry::angry::angry:

whow!! Disgrace to photographers man!!

Wah ... this is quite serious ... If this is the truth , he is putting the shame of the photography .. :embrass:

OMG!!! This is serious matter and it is a disgrace to the photographic community. I despise such act and person! This CSER not only disgrace himself by committing such crime but also indirectly discredit this whole forum. ;(

I do notice a sudden increase of ppl requesting for TFCD/TFP, etc. And some of them are even open requests for lingerie and even nude shoots. What are their intentions??? What kind of thoughts are they harbouring ??? ;( In my personal opinion, a photographer who are professional enough in their ethics should understand that if they want such a portfolio, they should be paying for professional models. And should not be requesting/baiting young innocent gals to pose in such light.

I would like to suggest that future TFCD requests should be strongly monitored or should not be even allowed in this forum.

a couple of mths back, a fren of mine wanted to do a gothic TFCD shoot. but as i'm not gd in portraits shoot so i told her bout this forum, n being helpful, help her to source of other better 'professionals' to help her fulfill her wish. so i did a post in 'Service offered/wanted' section n many did responsed.

Errr PG12... not to distrust your posting. But I fail to find your post in the Service offered/wanted requesting for TFCD photographers for your friend. Maybe you can shed some light here. :)

i did passed her contact (with her permission of cos) to a few of them to let them contact her themselves so to arrange for her own TFCD. so they did.

Ummm, not that I'm doubting. But I couldn't find the mentioned post. :dunno:

Your friend can report to the Police but it will be considered as self fear.

Your friend can change her contact number. :think:

Thanks for sharing and created awareness.

geee........ iirc, i think i sold somethings to him b4.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.