pls be nice n smile to fellow photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsbn said:
If I'm shooting, typically I'll check if my ass is blocking anyone. Typically I'll smile a little & nod my head.

LoL... next time if i see anyone one that keep look at his ass i'll know its probably you! hee hee :D

oh ya,
i think its also a good practise to keep urself away and wait till the other photographer finished then go in n take the shot too...:sweat:

:dunno:
boen said:
oh ya,
i think its also a good practise to keep urself away and wait till the other photographer finished then go in n take the shot too...:sweat:

Eh.. this one got to depend on situation ... sometimes you will just meet some butts that once planted refuse to move type.. or the vip in a group shot is say PM LEE... then confirm cannot wait liao...

gundugundu said:

Eh.. this one got to depend on situation ... sometimes you will just meet some butts that once planted refuse to move type.. or the vip in a group shot is say PM LEE... then confirm cannot wait liao...
oh ya,
what u say is true..
heh, what i really wanted to say is to shoot certain object or things.. not those situations (like wedding..event...)
thanks!
:bsmilie:

I normally smile if eye-contact with another photographer. It is nice to see another photographer & see what equipment even whether it is a compact camera or a DSLR. whether amateur or pro. We share the same interest & appreciate the hobby.

Was that "smileless" photographer with wife & kids?

If so, perhaps the hobby crashed with wife that day......quarrelled & black face....& the mind goes "!@#$%^&*)(" like a faulty TV set with "noise" signal only.

It can be a big challenge outing with wife, kids & bag of Camera & lenses (perhaps with tripod).

Still, I think there are some people who are really "songmong" or "social-handicaps" who don't know how to smile & be gracious. please forgive them.

rokieto said:
I normally smile if eye-contact with another photographer. It is nice to see another photographer & see what equipment even whether it is a compact camera or a DSLR. whether amateur or pro. We share the same interest & appreciate the hobby.

Was that "smileless" photographer with wife & kids?

If so, perhaps the hobby crashed with wife that day......quarrelled & black face....& the mind goes "!@#$%^&*)(" like a faulty TV set with "noise" signal only.

It can be a big challenge outing with wife, kids & bag of Camera & lenses (perhaps with tripod).

Still, I think there are some people who are really "songmong" or "social-handicaps" who don't know how to smile & be gracious. please forgive them.
no, he;s alone...
infact i saw him again last night @ hougang when i'm cycling home.
still that smiless face.. heh
am i lucky or what. hahah
i was with wife that afternoon..
but its true when u go out taking shoots with wife tagging along, n u tend to rush as u dun wan her to wait too long for u.:sweat:

dragos said:
weird, but i tend to smile at other photographers whom might be covering the same event...:)

Hi all,

Sometimes when I smile to other photographers in the same event... They looked away.

Got once whereby I said "Hello" at the other photographer also covering the same event, he walked away!!!

I think I must have spoken Jupiterian language or what?

Regards,
Jack

hanqiang1011 said:
Hi all,

Sometimes when I smile to other photographers in the same event... They looked away.

Got once whereby I said "Hello" at the other photographer also covering the same event, he walked away!!!

I think I must have spoken Jupiterian language or what?

Regards,
Jack
very very "jia lat" man...
jus can't understand their mentality..heh

Sion said:
Please supply us with a detailed list of the locations you usually shoot. :)

When there's an event, I'll be there...
Just look for my signature bigma lens... :bsmilie:

boen said:
very very "jia lat" man...
jus can't understand their mentality..heh

The only time I encounter an unsmiling photographer is when their gear had just rolled on the floor.... ;p Then whole day long will be having a black face.:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.