Pls advise me whether this camera is worth buying cos I'm really newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothership

Dec 25, 2003
I was offerred a Panasonic F-1 which was cliam to be merely few weeks old, bought for someone but not used, trying to sell me for $360, can someone kindly advise whether this price is reasonable or can I get a new one elsewhere much more affordable and better such as this Nikon 3700 which I had in mind. Actually I was eyeing these few brands & models, such as Nikon 3700, Pentex Optio either that S which I think is discontinued or their latter version which resembles it, think its Z-3 or something, and lastly, this latest Panasonic F-1Z. I really appreciate if you can reply to me fast so that I won't faced any miss bargain deal again. Thank you

mothership said:
I was offerred a Panasonic F-1 which was cliam to be merely few weeks old, bought for someone but not used, trying to sell me for $360, can someone kindly advise whether this price is reasonable or can I get a new one elsewhere much more affordable and better such as this Nikon 3700 which I had in mind. Actually I was eyeing these few brands & models, such as Nikon 3700, Pentex Optio either that S which I think is discontinued or their latter version which resembles it, think its Z-3 or something, and lastly, this latest Panasonic F-1Z. I really appreciate if you can reply to me fast so that I won't faced any miss bargain deal again. Thank you

Just my opinion, don't really think that the panasonic digicam is very good although it uses leica lenses. Think you are better off with a coolpix.

IMO, you have to ask yourself whether you likes this camera or not ?

It is no point buying a camera that you don't likes even though it is bargainable. You may live without using it.

2nd point to consider what are the subject you are likely to take more and any constraint on these camera that you are eyeing.

Last, don't buy for the sake of buying if you don't need now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.