Please welcome our new Mods

Fudgecakes

Oct 1, 2011
Planet Earth
Woah bro daredevil has "upgraded" to the status as a Moderator! Am I the first to realize this or am I just slow? :p

Fudgecakes said:
Woah bro daredevil has "upgraded" to the status as a Moderator! Am I the first to realize this or am I just slow? :p

You're slow.
Best regards
:bsmilie:

Sion said:
I normally buy a new Mod a big makan to make peace with him for my past failings in CS.

You shouldn't wait any longer as you're late.

:bsmilie:

Hahaha Wah mods got free makan ah? So cool. I also wan :p

Just depend yours position as what... Kopitiam or adviser & helping for each others in CS..

Yes u are slow..
Other than DD123.. there are afew got promoted as well. ;)

You are slow bro... LOL..

Ben, I like to eat snake too.. LOL

and I like to eat snake too..;p

Wong_se

PhotoProZero

Hosea

wonglp

daredevil123

kriegsketten

These are good people who did not ask to be Mods .

They were proposed by fellow mods who have witnessed and appreciate their contributions as regular CS'ers.

They understand the (sometimes) thankless burden that falls on their shoulders by accepting this responsibility.

They have consistently demonstrated a willingness to go that extra mile with help NOT ONLY in the forum but also helping out, organizing and leading (for example and BY example ) actual activities for the good of the community (especially with the Newbies) without expecting anything back in return

(not to mention the number of weekends and Friday nights burned to help in running these activities for CS'ers)

Those who know them on a personal basis will (I'm sure) vouch positively for them

Please join in congratulating them :)

p/s thread title changed

Last edited: