Please Vote For Our Sentosa IR to be done locally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genting looks more solid leh.....so you want a winner base on kuansi or you want a winner doing better in proposal?:think:

Give us a reason to do so.

If ur reason is simply becos, "Support local products! Out with foreigners!"

Sorry, its not valid enuff. Give us a more valid reason based on economics rather than that of 'supporting local products'.

from CNA website, the pictures show that Genting International is proposing a credible plan with forseeable profitability, Kerzner International (and Capital Land) is proposing a monument.

from CNA website, the pictures show that Genting International is proposing a credible plan with forseeable profitability, Kerzner International (and Capital Land) is proposing a monument.

Anyway, its always the "outsiders" that are willing to give better staff benefits and pay...

Anyway, its always the "outsiders" that are willing to give better staff benefits and pay...

seriously, i don't think the project ownership will be exclusively belonging to an overseas consortium. at this kind of scale, local owndership will probably be substantial, even if not as a majority.

haizz here we go on better staff benefits and pay by FOREIGNERS!!! to be frank when doing deals with them, its harder to profit from my experience. But Kenzers design looks like erm a rubbish pile???

The Kerzner/Capitaland proposal doesn't interest me. But the Genting offering sounds good. I hope Genting wins the bid. It's time we get a world class theme park.

Genting will Win!

Sorry, its not valid enuff. Give us a more valid reason based on economics rather than that of 'supporting local products'.

Cos Genting dominates in this region be it by sea or air from wat i see! Plus 20 years of customers' base in SEA. One of the service they have which other dun have is STAR CRUISE they are able to fetch people from all over the place to gamble in Genting plus lodging some more and send them back be it the coustomer win or lose.

Customer can also play onboard the Cruise while on the way to Genting. If the Sentosa bid given to Genting, they can just swing all thier customers from other place to sentosa then to Genting or other way round.

And their collabration wif universal studio also seems very attractive n exciting;)

This is a forum - do keep a more open mind please.

I vote genting ... cos i got quite a numbers on his shares during IPO
:bsmilie:

haizz here we go on better staff benefits and pay by FOREIGNERS!!! to be frank when doing deals with them, its harder to profit from my experience. But Kenzers design looks like erm a rubbish pile???

I also say. I saw the pictures, and the first thing that came to mind (honestly) was "Yee..! Simi lai, eh?!"

Yah, want to vote, must judge based on merit. Not say S'pore company must blindly support.

Status
Not open for further replies.