Please use your seatbelt, condolences to the family

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
UPDATE: 428th Fighter Squadron spouse killed in I-84 accident

Friday, December 30, 2011
Mountain Home News

The spouse of a member of the 428th Fighter Squadron of the Republic of Singapore Air Force training unit at Mountain Home Air Force Base was killed in a single-vehicle rollover on I-84 at milepost 77 Friday evening.

The victim has been identified as a passenger in the vehicle, Ah Hoon Pey, 33, of Mountain Home, who was ejected from the minivan during the accident and pronounced dead at the scene.

"We are mourning the tragic loss of an essential member of our Gunfighter family," said Col. Ron Buckley, 366th Fighter Wing commander. "Whether you're from Singapore or the U.S., you become a Gunfighter when you are assigned to Mountain Home Air Force Base. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this valued member of our community."

The accident was reported shortly after 6 p.m., just as a major thunderstorm struck the area. Emergency crews heading to the scene reported visibility had dropped to 50 feet. A number of other slide-offs were reported in the same area at the same time.

According to Idaho State Police, Boon Lim, 34, of Mountain Home, was traveling eastbound on I-84 in a 1997 Chrysler minivan. While attempting to pass a commercial vehicle, he lost control of his vehicle and drove into the median, where he overcorrected and rolled the van. It was at that time that Pey, who was not wearing a seat belt, was ejected and killed. It is believed that the five other occupants of the vehicle, except one child, were wearing their seatbelts.

Lim and another adult passenger, Ging Fong Chin, 59, as well as two minor children, were transported by ground ambulance to St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries. Another child was also transported by ground ambulance to St. Luke's Children's Hospital and was listed Saturday morning in critical condition.

The crash remains under investigation by the Idaho State Police.

Mountain Home News: Local News: UPDATE: 428th Fighter Squadron spouse killed in I-84 accident (12/30/11)

Last edited:
Cant get yahoo, sph will come after you.

Easier to bully own people.....

Last edited:
kei1309 said:
no link at all :bsmilie:

It's in today's ST. Far fetched.... this is kopitiam....