Please show me how this picture can be improved

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky888

Deregistered
Jul 23, 2005
www.dogsforum.sg
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=238784

saw this picture from another thread.. one of the members said that this picture can be improved by doing some post processing work to this image and he thinks that this image has a lot of data in it still waiting to be 'exploited'.

however the example improved version of this image is no longer online..

can any photoshop experts show me how this picture can be improved?

40-5.jpg

my newbie try... mainly just do a highlight/shadow in photoshop follow by warming filter.

untitled1tr5.jpg

here's my try.

is that what you are asking for?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=238784

saw this picture from another thread.. one of the members said that this picture can be improved by doing some post processing work to this image and he thinks that this image has a lot of data in it still waiting to be 'exploited'.

however the example improved version of this image is no longer online..

can any photoshop experts show me how this picture can be improved?

40-5.jpg

Hmmm you got his permission to post his image? :think:

hehehe;p i like to try this too. if dont mind. new version,done some color balance, dodging, burning, cloning, filtering & etc... cleaner sand &.....hahaha! anyway i know it is suck but it just for fun!
405copyum2.jpg

i give a quick try before breakfast..

Amend-Kitkat.jpg

Looking at the responses, how a dull picture can be transformed. Guys, appreciate if you can share your workflows. Thanks.

i also wanna try!!!

hehehehe

untitled.jpg

My take on this. Gradient map and channel mixer used.

333437780_0a13578183.jpg

wa lao...u guys really super pro.... can turn a flat image (though with super potential clouds) into a radically artistic masterpiece :thumbsup:

40-5-1copy.jpg

heres my take

My try
40-5copy-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.