please recommend photoshop book

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortcake

Jul 16, 2004
The Western Frontiers
Hi, I am a newbie to photoshop. Can anyone recommend a very good idiot-proof photoshop book? Think I can be home schooled for this? or is it that complicated that you have to go for courses?

shortcake said:
Hi, I am a newbie to photoshop. Can anyone recommend a very good idiot-proof photoshop book? Think I can be home schooled for this? or is it that complicated that you have to go for courses?

u can try walking arnd popular...they do have many many books on photoshop..and they cost arnd $30 odd....

my advise is get thpose with colourful covers and new layouts...they usually ar emore user friendly coz they are new....

Try the computer book store in Funan - has a good selection. I just bought Adobe Photoshop CS for Photographers - seems very comprehensive.

But depends on what you are trying to do really i.e. fancy effects or just re-touch work/levels/colour etc..

thanks... I would like to learn the simple stuff first (the very beginner level), and then of course get really nifty with the funny effects at a later stage. You mean they separate such functions of photoshop into different books? There are so many out there... thought there might be some specific publisher or author that would be highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.