please recommend me a place to buy batteries for my camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

old-newbird

Sep 28, 2006
guys, i went round looking for some replacement batteries for my camera when i found out that they dont make them anymore? i am looking for a px-400 battery. anyone knows where i can get them? thank you

brand and model of camera would be really useful

google is really useful you know

http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_px400.htm

hi, sorry i forgot to add the info.
its a pentax spotmatic camera

bro i prefer to buy in sg la :)
i did google for local info but none came up... mostly english and american sites.

Last edited:
There are three possible replacements for this PX400 cell (discontinued):

the equivalent silver oxide cell, the S400PX.
the equivalent zinc air cell, the WeinCELL MRB400.
a voltage reducing adapter, the H-B adapter and a silver oxide 377 cell

Can give Unicell a try.... they are at Sim Lim Square 2nd floor on the 'outer ring' of shops with less traffic...... they specialize in camera, video, laptop, RC hobbyist etc etc batteries.... quite a candy store for the battery afficionado kekeke :)

They also solder and heat-wrap together custom rechargeable battery configurations

www.battery.com.sg

Last edited:

can the s400px be available in sg?
i know that the MRB400 and the adapter reducer is not local. cant rememeber the weincell one but the reducer is from england?

Can give Unicell a try.... they are at Sim Lim Square 2nd floor on the 'outer ring' of shops with less traffic...... they specialize in camera, video, laptop, RC hobbyist etc etc batteries.... quite a candy store for the battery afficionado kekeke :)

They also solder and heat-wrap together custom rechargeable battery configurations

www.battery.com.sg

hey thanks buddy!

yes, and google would have given you a good answer to that! :) :thumbsup:

www.battery.com.sg

hi, i managed to go down during the weekend but it seems that they dont have it as well. the uncle over there told me that he will look for an alternative and give me a call... thanks for the tip ed9119

Some companies "obsolete" the batteries so if your batt spoil, it will put you in a diff spot whether to buy a new one or find for a batt.

ya lor true... sigh...but mercury batts shld be out la... not friendly to the enviroment la :)

Status
Not open for further replies.