Please recommend Air-con repair for Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
call ntuc home service at 67888788.

I've a unit that cannot turn on.
CAn anyone recommend me someone gd? Thks

have u changed the battery of that remote? or use the other remote to try turning it on?

then how many have you tried.?

I tried about 4 over the years...

1. Not professional, I doubt they are qualified because all look like ah beng ah seng from neighbouring country. Kept wanted to con me into long maintenance contract....once I hear them deliberately discharge my gas, later told me my gas need to top up at x dollar...damn it.

2. Not punctual, I took half day leave anticipating them but they play me out despite assurance of the appointment time the day before from their admin office...so I have to take the whole day leave as they can only come in the afternoon.

3 Don't know what he does and my air cond get worse after each of his service.

4. The final one are from Gain City....they fixed all the problems(water leakage, fan coil vibration noise) that I had....their charges are also very reasonable and competitive.....their staff are polite, punctual and most importantly honest....example I have a system 3 and on the subsequent half yearly servicing, he did not bill me 1 of the fan coil servicing cost as it was still like new as I hardly use it since it's in my guess room, but he still clean the dust filter for me :thumbsup:

My friend have some bad experience with them. The installation was terrible.

if the air con is old already, it will be cheaper to have it replaced
get a quote and see for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.