Please recommend a hotel in Zhuhai

Status
Not open for further replies.

funtasy

Sep 19, 2002
Visit site
Hi. I will be staying one day in Zhuhai before going to Macau. Can you guys recommend a hotel which is centrally located at the shopping area and immigration. Thanks.

i stayed in a hotel ran by the chinese custom... din know that until later... feels pretty secure though.. forgot the name but its near the bus terminal and within 5min walking distance to the custom/underground shopping area

Fu hai gang hotel, cheap and good, about RMB 228 per night, look old outside but just newly renovated for the rooms.located near to gongbei border just besides charming holiday hotel.

Thanks! Anymore recommendations?

Can't really remember the name of the hotel I'd stayed about 5 years ago, but it is something related to 2000. Big nice room, very good service. About US$25 per night.

CATIC Hotel,Dihao Holiday Hotel ,Jumbo Hotel,Holiday Inn Zhuhai Hotel ,Dehan Hotel,Bihai Hotel ,Greenery HotelGreenery Hotel,East Star Hotel,Nanyang Seascape Hotel,Grand Bay View Hotel...if i recomended is Grand Bay View Hotel is best of the best.

best camera

CATIC Hotel,Dihao Holiday Hotel ,Jumbo Hotel,Holiday Inn Zhuhai Hotel ,Dehan Hotel,Bihai Hotel ,Greenery HotelGreenery Hotel,East Star Hotel,Nanyang Seascape Hotel,Grand Bay View Hotel...if i recomended is Grand Bay View Hotel is best of the best.

best camera

Thanks! Booked Grand Bay View Hotel as recommended.

Actually u can just walk around Gongbei area and there are lots of hotels along the road. Start from the "Immigrations Clock Tower" aka Hai Quan Da Lou (u can't miss it, tallest bldg in the area), and head north. U will be walking parallel to Lotus St (Lianhua Jie).

Lotus St also lots of hotels but more ex cos its a "tourist lane" like Orchard Rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.