Please recommend a 77mm C-Polarizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

funtasy

Sep 19, 2002
Visit site
Can you guys recommend me a cheap 77mm circular polarizer? Oh yes please also tell me which shop can I get it from and how much would it cost. Thank you!

look out for it at Buy/Sell. of course, check the condition first before buying.

funtasy said:
Can you guys recommend me a cheap 77mm circular polarizer? Oh yes please also tell me which shop can I get it from and how much would it cost. Thank you!

77mm filters isnt very cheap to begin with.

HOYA is a pretty good brand to start with.

For cheaper alternatives, try Vitacon.

Nikon CIR-PL II 77mm Slim - 23x thereabouts.

Thanks guys. Bought the Vitacon for $40.

anybody know the price for B+W C. polarizer in singapore ? online check the price about 150USD. don know how much in singapore?
anybody have compare this C.P. with other brand like hoya ? does it worth the dollars? I have read the some online reviews, most ( almost every ) websites give very good & positive comments. hmmm... i doubt they are advertisement instead... :sticktong

bry'an said:
anybody know the price for B+W C. polarizer in singapore ? online check the price about 150USD. don know how much in singapore?
anybody have compare this C.P. with other brand like hoya ? does it worth the dollars? I have read the some online reviews, most ( almost every ) websites give very good & positive comments. hmmm... i doubt they are advertisement instead... :sticktong
Ard $180 in SG.

It wins hoya in quality & build, and it's worth the money.

AJ23 used to have one before he jumped to the Nikon CIR-PL II.

I have the B+W C.P., my opinion is very good, mine is the slim type, forgot how much I paid for already.
This is a sample photo I took with the B+W C.P. Look at the sky and the water.
DSC_6932SW.sized.jpg

Astin said:
I have the B+W C.P., my opinion is very good, mine is the slim type, forgot how much I paid for already.
This is a sample photo I took with the B+W C.P. Look at the sky and the water.

hmm... quite attractive ! i was taking photos at phi phi island using hoya polarizer. the experience was very dissapointing. i feel like i was using a NR filter... ;(

do you mean ND filter?

These are taken with a Vitacon 77mm Polarizer. Paid $40 for it. What do you guys think? Acceptable?

1805IMG_0028.jpg

1805IMG_0016.jpg

reachme2003 said:
do you mean ND filter?
wwahahah ... typo lah. ND filter lah sorry :bsmilie: where got NR filter .. ? tat i think quite advance also. which can reduce time taken by at least 1/2!! :p

espn said:
Ard $180 in SG.

It wins hoya in quality & build, and it's worth the money.

AJ23 used to have one before he jumped to the Nikon CIR-PL II.

just check with CP. they quoted me SGD$196 exclusive of GST. :bheart: no stock also ... anyone know where can i get it ? if S$180 best :thumbsup:

funtasy said:
These are taken with a Vitacon 77mm Polarizer. Paid $40 for it. What do you guys think? Acceptable?

1805IMG_0028.jpg

1805IMG_0016.jpg

i don have the "wow" feeling. .. may be ..because they are taken in sing... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.