Please read before you post : New Guideline for this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Ho

Jan 17, 2002
jasonho.clubsnap.org
This forum is meant for video clips sharing. We originally included the screen grabs as one of the things that we allow in your post because we hope that people can view 1 or 2 picture of the video clip that you are sharing before clicking on the clip.

However, we notice theres a increase of threads where people ONLY post pictures (captured from clips) with no video links. Worse still, some have nothing at all.

To avoid any confusion in future, we are going to disallow clip screen shots in post from today onwards.

Dear Videographers,

Its my pleasure to be assisting in the moderating of this section.

To faciliate sharing of clips and promoting videography to other members i do hope that members could adhere to the rules as stated above.

Ideal Format

[Video Clip]

[Screen Cap 1]

[Screen Cap 2]

[optional : Small write-up on the video clip, the intended audience and the purpose.]

If there is any issues or difficulties with any clips and/or threads, please pm me for further assistance.

Regards
Andrew aka DCnA

*p.s. I'll lock threads without any video clips and/or links if i notice them, and please refrain from posting comments about performers or models. Do keep comments objectively about the clip and not the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.