Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sneezybum

I shot some important pics of a personal function this afternoon. On going home, I discovered that I forgot to set my ISO setting from 400 back to 100. All the 30+ pics that I took ended up looking grainy. Can anybody advice me on how I can try to salvage the pics cos I will be sending them for developing?? Any kind and knowledgable soul, please help.... Tolong.....:cry: :cry:

Maybe can try using Photoshop and Fred Miranda's Action. Not quite sure but I believe I have read somewhere in dpreview.

Originally posted by sneezybum
I shot some important pics of a personal function this afternoon. On going home, I discovered that I forgot to set my ISO setting from 400 back to 100. All the 30+ pics that I took ended up looking grainy. Can anybody advice me on how I can try to salvage the pics cos I will be sending them for developing?? Any kind and knowledgable soul, please help.... Tolong.....:cry: :cry:

sneezybum, try quantum mechanics pro, it is much better than Fred Miranda in my opinion. The following pic was taken in ISO400 using C700UZ, and processed with quantum mechanics pro.

sP2242706.jpg

check out my website at http://www.weekai.com, under "information", "dealing with noise" for the possible noise reduction methods. Hope one of them works for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.