Please help to save Toby....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This prank/hoax has been around for years. :nono:
don't be tricked.

ask that fellow go to hell for eating a rabbit!! ass him 10 times in the nose!!

;( ;( :angry: :angry: :angry:

Too late, Garion just donated his 300 f/2.8 and bought a Nikkor 500 f/4 + D2X.

Garion you intentions are good but you fall prey to this internet hoax.

Guys, relak lar, I know its a hoax, just post for fun only, wanna see the reactions mar. ;) Dun think any of you wanna donate your funds rite, all saving up to Buy Buy Buy more photographic stuffs hor, rather than donate to save this stupid bunny... :bsmilie:

espn said:
Too late, Garion just donated his 300 f/2.8 and bought a Nikkor 500 f/4 + D2X.
BoomSmilie_anim.gif
espn

You sponsor ar... :sticktong

Relax already. Just making sure only. :bsmilie:

Just wondering who will be so silly as to believe such a ultra silly hoax?:dunno:

eric69 said:
Just wondering who will be so silly as to believe such a ultra silly hoax?:dunno:
do not be surprised that there are such people.

go get that f***er and beat him up till he go GH!!!Nobody serves the rights to kill an animal!

[I don’t want to eat Toby, he is my friend, and he has always been the most loving, adorable pet. However, God as my witness, I will devour this little guy unless I receive 50,000$ USD into my account ]...

O man this is so unbelievable!
i believe that anyone take makes this type of sentence must have something wrong in the brain...

I think they will eat the rabbit. For all you know, they eat rabbits on a regular basis.

If I was half as creative as them, I will threaten a chicken and then eat it anyway. Who's going to say I can't eat chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.