Please Help Me !

rickymartin

Sep 9, 2010
Hello all clubsnappers!
A d=friend of mine is doing a photo shoot involving a loving couple and is in need of a suitable outdoor shooting location. All based on natural lighting And with a 500D-18-135 lens. I need as many alternatives as i can have, please do contribute.
Thanks and happy cny :)

Hello all clubsnappers!
A d=friend of mine is doing a photo shoot involving a loving couple and is in need of a suitable outdoor shooting location. All based on natural lighting And with a 500D-18-135 lens. I need as many alternatives as i can have, please do contribute.
Thanks and happy cny :)

botanic garden, marina barrage and sentosa has always been popular, for the secret locations, don't think the wedding photographer will share

Woodlands waterfront and admiralty park can consider

botanic garden, marina barrage and sentosa has always been popular, for the secret locations, don't think the wedding photographer will share

:bsmilie::bsmilie: u can try McRitchie Reservoir too. upper and lower peirce are nice locations too. but try evening or morning shoots when the skies have a nicer color

I saw a lot of photo-ops goin-on near my office in Changi business park... maybe because of the lush greenerie and situated near the airport.