Please Help Me !

Sep 9, 2010
Hello all clubsnappers!
A d=friend of mine is doing a photo shoot involving a loving couple and is in need of a suitable outdoor shooting location. All based on natural lighting And with a 500D-18-135 lens. I need as many alternatives as i can have, please do contribute.
Thanks and happy cny :)

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
Hello all clubsnappers!
A d=friend of mine is doing a photo shoot involving a loving couple and is in need of a suitable outdoor shooting location. All based on natural lighting And with a 500D-18-135 lens. I need as many alternatives as i can have, please do contribute.
Thanks and happy cny :)
botanic garden, marina barrage and sentosa has always been popular, for the secret locations, don't think the wedding photographer will share

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
botanic garden, marina barrage and sentosa has always been popular, for the secret locations, don't think the wedding photographer will share
:bsmilie::bsmilie: u can try McRitchie Reservoir too. upper and lower peirce are nice locations too. but try evening or morning shoots when the skies have a nicer color

Dec 29, 2010
Tampines, Singapore
I saw a lot of photo-ops goin-on near my office in Changi business park... maybe because of the lush greenerie and situated near the airport.

Top Bottom