Please help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

dDarkroom

Mar 25, 2006
my company will be hosting 150 guests from China tomorrow. They will be touring our factory and will be having dinner at a posh hotel.

we just bought a D200 and SB800 today.

I'm totally new to dslr can anyone tell me all the setting I required to operate the camera so that by tomorrow I will have all the know how to take nice professional photos of the guests and for the dinner.

my company will be hosting 150 guests from China tomorrow. They will be touring our factory and will be having dinner at a posh hotel.

I'm totally new to dslr can anyone tell me all the setting I required to operate the camera so that by tomorrow I will have all the know how to take nice professional photos of the guests and for the dinner.

Use Auto mode for everything. Kinda rush for u to pick up everything in 1 night. :)

Hope you are just new to DSLR and not photography.

Reset your SB800 to it's factory default setting.
Camera to ISO 100-200; indoor/evening -- ISO400.
P = Programmed mode.

Needless to say, spare batteries and CF cards.

ur company rather spend the money to buy camera and flash then to employ a pro to do it..this is ridiculous..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I can't believe you expect to be able to pick up a DLSR and learn to use it in one day, particularly shooting indoors with flash. Although the camera itself might impress your Chinese visitors, I imagine the end results might not.

Today you bought a camera and a flash, want someone to teach you what setting to use online, and by tomorrow you expect to crunch out professional quality photos.

Am I missing something here??

no I'm not new to photography has been using my sony K701i for about a year now.

look like I need to charge the battery for the camera. heck the shop never tell me that the SB800 requires battery to operate. I will go to pick up the battery to set it to factory default.

hope by the time I come back I will have more top notch tips from the pro.

Today you bought a camera and a flash, want someone to teach you what setting to use online, and by tomorrow you expect to crunch out professional quality photos.

Am I missing something here??

Yes..the LENS...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

no I'm not new to photography has been using my sony K701i for about a year now.

look like I need to charge the battery for the camera. heck the shop never tell me that the SB800 requires battery to operate. I will go to pick up the battery to set it to factory default.

hope by the time I come back I will have more top notch tips from the pro.

:think: Solar Powered SB800 :think:

I hope you bought a lens too... :rolleyes:

I hope that you know the basics of photo taking... if not... to take nice professional photos... :sweat:

If you have the basics of photo taking, trying reading the manual from now till your guest arrival, you probably can make it.

so the company bought a D200 and SB800, and you are using it, so you automatic become Professional Photographer?

Ok, catchlights here, welcome to the world of professional photographers.

look like I need to charge the battery for the camera. heck the shop never tell me that the SB800 requires battery to operate. ....

Now I am worried...:sweat:

:dunno:

good one of the saleman on the way back will pick up the battery.

Lens - oh dear, I thought I had guessed it right that the camera is lacking something in front.

solar power for SB800 - how to activate it.

yes am reading the manual.

actually I learn thing very fast also if you give me some tips.

so the company bought a D200 and SB800, and you are using it, so you automatic become Professional Photographer?

Ok, catchlights here, welcome to the world of professional photographers.

cool man!..D200 without lens..aperture size f0..all the f2.8, f1.8, and f1.2 can throw liao..:bsmilie:

i think for $200 someone here might be willing to give you a crash course in basic photography ;p

good one of the saleman on the way back will pick up the battery.

Lens - oh dear, I thought I had guessed it right that the camera is lacking something in front.

solar power for SB800 - how to activate it.

yes am reading the manual.

actually I learn thing very fast also if you give me some tips.

huh? really no lens ah? :sweat:

... wait... I am looking for a BIG SPOON to feed you...:bsmilie:

i tell you what, your company give me the D200 and SB800
I go and shoot for you.

I can use my own batteries for the SB800 and my own lens as well.
But the D200 cannot take video you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.