Please Help in recovering the corrupted images :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

sesame_street98

Apr 25, 2003
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am pleading for help here. If you know my thread last time about the corrupted Transcend CF which I painstakingly exchanged some time ago... it failed on me again!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Now I have 100 over images in my CF card which my camera unable to read... Its written CF crad Error... :(
Is there anyway to recover the images? Please please help.. I really need those photos.. I dun dare to format as I thought there is still little hope in recovering the images.

I downloaded the program "Digital Photo Recovery" which I hope to recover the images but realised that it only read the computer harddisk and the drives which I have... does that mean I need a CF card reader to use it? Is there any other better software in which I can just use my camera to read the CF card?

I hope there is a kind soul out there to help me with this problem :(

try PhotoRescue.

it works pretty well to me and saved 95% of my photo.

The best thing is you can download the evaluation copy and check if it can really recover the images. It will show you all the recoverable images but you would not be able to save them. If it does the job, just pay US$29 to purchase the license and you can have your images back.

Thank you so much for all the suggestions... I will try to get a reader and try those program. Hope it works... Dank now I have to change the CF card.. Again! :mad::mad:

But hope I can recover those photos..

if it is convenient, I can recover the images for you. :D

http://www.file-rescue.com/

This one worked for me.

I suggest you get your camera or the Transcend card checked out since it's the second time you've experienced this.

Thank kah heng for your suggestion. Somehow the file rescue does not work on digital camera :S I must borrow a card reader and try it out.

For helmetbox and sehsuan offering help A BIG BIG thank you from me... But I am trying to recover fisrt coz I am quite paiseh to ask you guys :$ if cannot I will certainly go to you guys... :p

I am seriously pissed off by the card now.. coz I am pretty sure its the card. I tested my camera and the card does not work in other camera also... Is it possible the camera causing the card to fail? Coz i tried the card in other came and it shows the same thing CF card error msg.. Dank

no problem. The gift goes on....... One day you'll be helping others instead :D

I finally manage to recover my images!! Not all of them but at least 95% of them using PCinspector, a freeware. When I compare it is as effective as the paid ones... fiuh...

So thnks for all those suggestion, helmetbox and sehsuan must be relieved I dun go knocking on your door! hehehehe :D

And man, that guy gonna get it from me again. Sucks... I am starting to wonder whether I really got a new one last time :S but anyway at least my images are recovered for now .... :vhappy::vhappy:

sesame_street98 said:
I finally manage to recover my images!! Not all of them but at least 95% of them using PCinspector, a freeware. When I compare it is as effective as the paid ones... fiuh...

So thnks for all those suggestion, helmetbox and sehsuan must be relieved I dun go knocking on your door! hehehehe :D

And man, that guy gonna get it from me again. Sucks... I am starting to wonder whether I really got a new one last time :S but anyway at least my images are recovered for now .... :vhappy::vhappy:

didn't even help ;p

Good for you! Keep the program handy! Its always a norm losing pictures.

If it happens again then you'll have to rethink about how you use your card, isolating the actual problemz.

All's well, ends well. :thumbsup:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.