Please help generously......

Sion

A photographer posted a letter he got in his facebook:

Hello,
My name is Ha Bao Linh,the daughter of Mr Ha Van Tham from Vietnam,I want to know if you can invest for my family in your country.my father who was former chairman of Ocean Bank Vietnam was suspended and arrested by the authority of Vietnam for violating banking regulations as they said but the truth was that my father declare intention to contest for post in State Bank of Vietnam and his political enemies put allegations against him.
The authorities are frozing my father assets and bank accounts, my father instructed that i urgently find somebody from abroad to help us invest the money he kept in another country because the authorites have arrested him and my family can not travel out of Vietnam as our passport was taken by authority.
I know it is not easy to ask you to keep my family asset for us but i believe we can build good understanding and trust,please give me your Skype address or phone number so we can communicate to discuss very good.I am making this discussion with you secret because we want to safely remove the fund without the Vietnam authorities know about my father fund in abroad and i want you to keep it secret too please.
I wait to hear back from you.
Linh.

doesnt sound very secret putting the actual name.

Go ask Malaysia PM for advice... he is the best talent in regards to getting donation.... :think:

any Vietnam friends in singapore share some idea. is there really such bank there?? :embrass:

The way she canvas for funds already got problem. I would have personally approach people I know are rich within the country or even neighbouring countries to do this deal. Who will want to deal with a faceless guy?