Please Do Read This... It's Sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsjaw

May 29, 2006
Lion City
devilsjaw.deviantart.com
Hey everyone,

I was sent this by a friend and I have to say that it is one of the most disturbing issues going on in Japan concerning wild dolphins. Each year thousands of them are slaughtered in the most inhumane way possible and it needs to stop! This is a legitimate petition for those of you interested in making a difference in some way.

The link to the video is http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin
The petition is found at - http://www.petitiononline.com/golfinho/

A warning to those of you easily disturbed by animal atrocities...do not watch the video. It is not for the faint at heart! :cry: :angry:

Have Mercy.... Lets All Help To Make A Change....

Much as I love the dolphins and want them to stop, no petition is gona change the way the japanese fish. And they hunt whales for meat too. Its a delicacy to them and they aren't going to change their ways any time soon. Even Olivia Newton John tried by writing a song but that didn't slow them down.

But we Chinese eat loads of fish too!

And we even dig their eyes out to eat the crap behind it! =(

:ipuke:

I hate fish! :sticktong

I prefer satay!!! :bsmilie:

OMG!!! These japs are inhumane!!! Dont think any petition will stop these uneducated F***ers from slaughtering dophins or whales... There is an animal activist (which I cant remember the name) PETA maybe? which all the donations to them will be invested in huge vessels used to hunt and sink whaling ships.
If anyone wanna help save whales and dolphins, you can try googling their website and make small donations which will go a long way.

OMG!!! These japs are inhumane!!! Dont think any petition will stop these uneducated F***ers from slaughtering dophins or whales... There is an animal activist (which I cant remember the name) PETA maybe? which all the donations to them will be invested in huge vessels used to hunt and sink whaling ships.
If anyone wanna help save whales and dolphins, you can try googling their website and make small donations which will go a long way.

you can start by stripping naked, lock yourself in a cage and protest in Orchard road. :bigeyes:

can't they employ more 'humane' ways of 'processing' the catch? (for lack of better words)

gut-wrenching to see one of earth's higher order of mammals being treated like that. if i may say so, it's been known they are quite close to humans (relatively) in terms of intelligence and social interaction.

you can start by stripping naked, lock yourself in a cage and protest in Orchard road. :bigeyes:

Its not a laughing matter at all... and the demonstration you suggested is for protesting against fur... :bsmilie:

they allso poach the largest animals on earth.

for dogfood and lipstick

can't they employ more 'humane' ways of 'processing' the catch? (for lack of better words)

Exactly!!! All living things need food to survive so I can still accept it if they want to hunt dolphins for food. The issue here is with way they hunt, whether it be pre or post-processing or the process itself. What makes this even more disturbing is that with the advances in technology (and Japan is one of the World leaders in technology), I'm sure they can easily come up with humane ways of hunting. But they just can't be bothered.

Apathy is indeed the most sickening thing and worst thing that a person can 'do'. Martin Luther King, Jr said "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." The petition may not necessarily change the minds and ways of the Japanese overnight, but it does make a powerful statement and presents the collective displeasure of the rest of the World. This has political, economic, and social repercussions and I believe that it will make a difference, whether we can see it now or not. So do sign the petition. If wouldn't cost you anything and you will be helping the voiceless in need of a voice to cry out for them.

Just to check, you're saying it's inhumane because they slit the dolphin's throats to kill them?

Hey everyone,

I was sent this by a friend and I have to say that it is one of the most disturbing issues going on in Japan concerning wild dolphins. Each year thousands of them are slaughtered in the most inhumane way possible and it needs to stop! This is a legitimate petition for those of you interested in making a difference in some way.

A warning to those of you easily disturbed by animal atrocities...do not watch the video. It is not for the faint at heart! :cry: :angry:

Its not a laughing matter at all... and the demonstration you suggested is for protesting against fur... :bsmilie:

ok lah. don't laugh. but somehow stripping naked and protesting in the swimming pool will not have the same effect. :eek:

anyway humans have been killing all sorts of animals anyway they like. have you went for the jungle survival course in the army? you either survive or don't......:(

ok lah. don't laugh. but somehow stripping naked and protesting in the swimming pool will not have the same effect. :eek:

anyway humans have been killing all sorts of animals anyway they like. have you went for the jungle survival course in the army? you either survive or don't......:(
Well, I'm sure stripping naked, protesting and doing Flipper style somersaults would!

Definitely got effect, don't believe you try, and I'll see you in the evening news.

Hey everyone,

what would be a humane way? btw you should take a look in China, their track record is a lot worst.

naive kids talking...... before you start calling the Japanese names, how did you think your beloved chicken chop, beef burgers and sweet sour pork land up on your tables? Magically become meat? They have their throats slitted or electricuted when they are living animals. Have you seen the cries of animals when being slaughtered?

And do you know that the Americans treat their cattle like factory products, keeping them under inhumane conditions in large "cow cities" where they sleep on their own waste and are force fed corn and injected chemicals to increase growth?

Please lah grow up... petition against anything the westerners ask you to petition against.... have a mind of you own leh...

So, the Japs are inhumane.

And what of the Chinks who slaughter animals inhumanely? Maybe u'll like to put down the damned Commies doing whaling in the Baltic Sea. How abt the Black Men wearing loincloths eating Gorilla and other bush meat? Maybe u'd like to condemn us bloody Sillyporeans for having an appeitite for food-food-food. How abt that of the Yankees? Maybe you'll like to condemn them for inhumane treatment of human beings in Camp Guatanamo? Or the bloody Eskimos who are killing Polar Bears for their hide, whales for their blubber and penguins? The slit eye Koreans who relish dog meat?

Before condemning another Nationality, look at urself and other Nationality first. We ain't so innocent ourselves to be able to condemn 'The Bloody Japs'. :rolleyes:

If anyone is thinking of pushing forth 'anti-[insert nationality]' sentiments, suggest one look at their own track records.

"Seek to condemn thyself, den to condemn others."

Me? I know I'm destined for Hell already. That's as bad as I can go.

We all know the dolphins will fly away into outer space someday, saying "So long, and thanks for all the fishes."

Status
Not open for further replies.