Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

whangjeeha

Feb 11, 2009
My brother and his wife visited You Long Zi for his Wedding Dates calculation.
Unfortunately, most hotels were fully booked for the dates given.
Thus, My brother and his wife went back to You Long Zi to ask for more dates.
However, You Long Zi Was not around and His son attended to them.
His Son told them that they need to pay in order to get more dates.
My brother and his wife replied that they were willing to pay more as they needed more dates so that they can have more options to choose from. As a result, they told his son that they might need the lucky dates for quite a few months. Then at this time, You Long Zi's son started to get impatient and become rude to them and even said that "why so troublesome? if you cannot even decide on a date, I can assure you that your marriage will not be blissful too."

They were thinking in their heart: COME ON LAR, if we can decide on a date, why should we come to consult you???!!! How can a SHIFU Curse his clients???? !!!!!!!!!!
It is Not as if We are NOT PAYING???!!

My brother and his wife were very angry but they decided not to pursue the matter and Not to quarrel with him since wedding should be a happy occasion, so they decided to leave the shop to look for other Shifu. But You Long Zi's son refused to let them off and even reprimanded them for being RUDE and continued to curse them.

My brother and his wife then could not tolerate any longer and simply argued back and said "if we were rude, we would have scolded you back but we chose to leave!!"

Please do not Patronize You Long Zi's Son unless you want to be cursed and get this kind of bad customer service.
Customers are already trying to be nice to let the matter rest but he continue to push his luck.
If You Long Zi is not around, Please just Walk off. Do not step into the shop. You Long Zi was a nice person, gave my brother and his wife many advice but his son’s attitude simply could not make the mark

Maybe you avoid such superstitions in the first place bro?
If someone relies on good dates, then you will be affected by the negative words of a few and spoil the big day for no good reason...

Daddy should have amassed enough for the son to live comfortably without having to work. What is the name of the son? You Qian Zai (有钱仔)?

Need to hear the other side? Who knows You Long Zi's son, get him to come on CS to defend himself. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxshade
Maybe you avoid such superstitions in the first place bro?
If someone relies on good dates, then you will be affected by the negative words of a few and spoil the big day for no good reason...

Get a copy of Tong Shu and DIY lucky dates.

tungshu.jpg

"You are your own best Shifu." - JungZi.

The best date is the one that let you save lots of money :)

There's an Apple App for Tong Shu:

O Master, please calculate an auspicious day for photo outing :bsmilie:
(I'm not a fruit user)

in all earnestness the staff did not prepare a clear and transparent price plan.

then it'll be easier to discuss eg
3 lucky date $188
5 lucky date $238

all non negotiable
customer want then take
also the service staff was tactless. in a belief based system he should know that words are so important.

to be number master need training to be customer no need. the expert should take initiative and keep the situation under control.

Avoid Friday 13th.

mzi.vaeyfrmd.227x227-75.jpg

If the hotel offer 1/4 price for the wedding dinner, why not ???

They could use the money save to hire a wedding photographer :bsmilie:

Oh dear, did you ask which date he is referring to? Singapore and USA has a time difference of 12 hours! That could be crucial. Hehe

Maybe this so-called complaint is a disguised advertisement for the fortune teller. The same complaint is replicated in other web forums. I have no idea who YLZ is. Sounds like a fraud.
If choosing a date is lucrative and can make money, then maybe ROM can employ an in-house fortune teller to "choose" dates for couples and charge a higher package price for registration of marriage. Couples can still get their own private fortune teller - but if there is a clash of dates, then priority will be given to the couples who used the ROM in-house fortune teller to choose the date.

Last edited:
May be the fish is a better fortune teller :bsmilie:

fortune.jpg

Fish Disappear = inside Cat's stomach :bsmilie:

if this were true, it's really bad service, no matter what, they should not curse the customers.