Please, do not hesitate like I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfgang said:
And one liners like these are supposed to say what?

:rolleyes: Here, we have a situation, which we're trying to amicably solve and bring to a conclusion but on the other hand, we have you going on and on and on about you being called a "troll".

Did it really hurt that much?

Last call mate, give it up. Drop the whole thing. Start over. As mentioned before, i am not telling you to shut up. I'm asking you to be more tactful.

Or is that too much to ask?

Is me being so called unconstrutive really hurting you guys so much?

And Im being generous.

Cash said:
I didn't start this conversation. YOU DID. Call me anything you want. Just don't have double standards while being a moderator.

tact? look around me.

You do have a way with words. :rolleyes:

Right.. in this case...

Fellow CS users, if you wish to continue posting to this thread, regarding Sensires shared experience, kindly start a brand new thread.

This thread is now closed.

Cash, as previously mentioned, i'm asking you to be more tactful. Telling me to look around doesn't help matters. So if everyone else is doing something wrong, i assume you'll be doing it?

Don't start pointing fingers. You know you baited some and the others did so in return. Takes 2 hands to clap but since you are so insistant that you are right while everyone else seems to be at fault, then i guess this isn't going to go anywhere.

You fiercely believe that you're absolutely right to be so tactless about everything, fine. Have it your way. I've repeatedly asked you start a new but you've hitherto refused to listen.

You can continue being the down trodden martyr, championing your righ to be the way you want to be.

Unfortunately, the world doesn't revolve around you and neither does Clubsnap.

I do sincerely hope you'll understand what you have coming is something you have brought upon yourself.

Good Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.