Please delete this account

S Travel

Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.stravel.com.sg
Hi Administrator,

Please kindly deactivate this account and delete sticky thread in Photo Tours forum.

The company has ceased operations.

Thank you.

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Hi Administrator, Please kindly deactivate this account and delete sticky thread in Photo Tours forum. The company has ceased operations. Thank you.
Wah, news report says you guys run road wor.

donut88

Nov 14, 2008
Hi Administrator,

Please kindly deactivate this account and delete sticky thread in Photo Tours forum.

The company has ceased operations.

Thank you.
Run road, still dare to come here post.

Why don't u spend yr time thinking abt refunding those money to customers?

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Wah, news report says you guys run road wor.
Run road, still dare to come here post.

Why don't u spend yr time thinking abt refunding those money to customers?
FYI, TS could be just an employee of this company, he already lost his job due to the sudden closure of the company,

He could be another victim of this incident, please show some sympathy and refer from posting comments.

thank you.

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
May be TS can clarify instead of us speculating.

richiemccaw1

Feb 21, 2013
Singapore
I'm quite sure they are not going to be clarifying here. Many customers are probably baying for their blood.

DSolZ

Mar 6, 2010
I actually almost signed up for their April tour for my parents and aunt ... but my aunt has some leg issue hence the trip was called off ....

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
May be TS can clarify instead of us speculating.
I'm quite sure they are not going to be clarifying here. Many customers are probably baying for their blood.
AFAIK, TS is an employee of the travel agency, not the big boss. Anyway, he can't clarify this any more.

(TS, if you reading this, you still can PM me or any moderators if you wish to make any clarification.)

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/300-left-in-the-lurch-as-travel-agency-s-travel-goes-bust

Top Bottom