1. In which area is critique or feedback to be given?
- Everything. I'm new to photography so I'm hoping to learn as much as I can from critique.
2. What were you hoping to achieve with this image?
- My niece is a very sticky child and keeps asking to be carried, so I tried to capture how it is like from the adult's point of view looking at the child before picking the child up.
3. Under what circumstance was the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- I took this photo during playtime with her. Well, babies move a lot, and she can't stand steadily yet, so I shot continuously. It was during daytime so the lights weren't on.
4. Thread-starter's personal thoughts about the image.
- I'd like her features to be sharper in general (one eye is sharper than the other, etc). I would have loved to capture her hands completely stretched out towards me, but she can only stand holding on to something (in this case, my pants). Not sure which will look better. She's a cute baby, but I'd like to see if I captured something more in this picture.