Please advice i am a newbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

BENG57

Jul 31, 2009
Singapore East Side
Hi, i am a new bird. Would like to buy a new DSLR. I prefer Canon Brand. Something like 40D or 50D i think. Tried my friend EOS 40D, i like it, very userfriendly leh.

My barget is around $2000/=. usually i take photo like company events,both indoor and outdoor. Group photos / brandings photos.

Any Bro out there pls advice. thks

Sorry cos i am a newbird

Bro,paiseh. wat i mean is what kind of package like body lens size.

not sure whether is it still possible to find a new 40D without buying from black shop. i think you can look at 50D instead.

Thks Bro. By the way,where do you advice for better price,maybe can use bal barget to get somethings else.hahaha

Thks Bro. By the way,where do you advice for better price,maybe can use bal barget to get somethings else.hahaha

you can email to some of the more popular stores to see what they can offer. i cant remember the pricing for the 50D. i think its abt 1.6k for the camera body alone.

You can call the few reputed ones like John 3.16, SLR revo, Cathay, etc... Price for 50D with kit should be under 2k.

Sure thks for all the advice to all bros out there. I go check it out this weekends at FN. I think i filter down at 50D.

I was thinking of that also,Bro Galdor. any advice on the flash. i wanted to work within my barget.

I was thinking of that also,Bro Galdor. any advice on the flash. i wanted to work within my barget.

Get the Canon EX580II if you can include that in your budget. Sorry, I'm not a Canon user, so I'm not sure what's the price for that. You may want to refer to the price list in the forum.

50D + EF-S 18-55 kit lens + 580 EXII, if all brand new, confirm plus chop.... >$2K... :) sorry to burst your bubble.
If you get 50D + 17-40L + 580 EXII (since 50D is quite a 'pro' body, so it should be deserving of a more pro lens)... well... the price for that...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.