Pleae ADD to List of Activities in Official Program - Sunday Infrared Photowalk

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
Since Harlim is attending the CS celebrations that weekend and without a speaking slot in hand, I asked him if he could lead an Infrared photowalk for Clubsnap. He is happy to do it.

He is paying for his own flight and hotel so there is no cost involved for CS

This will be on Sunday 22 April from 2.30 to 5pm around the SAM and CHIJMEs area

This is going to be an outing for 12-15participants on Sunday afternoon beginning with a short intro to infrared shooting before the walk begins

Harlim is a world-renowned innovator and fabricator of infrared filters and IR devices . He has spoken extensively on this topic in Indonesia, Germany and Japan and commands a huge following in this genre

I will be putting this walk together so dont worry about it

Just need it to be included in the list of activities for that weekend

Since Harlim is attending the CS celebrations that weekend and without a speaking slot in hand, I asked him if he could lead an Infrared photowalk for Clubsnap. He is happy to do it.

He is paying for his own flight and hotel so there is no cost involved for CS

This will be on Sunday 22 April from 2.30 to 5pm around the SAM and CHIJMEs area

This is going to be an outing for 12-15participants on Sunday afternoon beginning with a short intro to infrared shooting before the walk begins

Harlim is a world-renowned innovator and fabricator of infrared filters and IR devices . He has spoken extensively on this topic in Indonesia, Germany and Japan and commands a huge following in this genre

I will be putting this walk together so dont worry about it

Just need it to be included in the list of activities for that weekend

Can you include it in the seminar, talk walk thread. Thanks

Can you include it in the seminar, talk walk thread. Thanks

seminar ? is there a time slot ? please advise
Harlim and I thought we could do it outside Dome cafe smoking section with his laptop ..... so let me know if there is an alternative place to meet and talk about infrared

Last edited: