Playstation 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

:bsmilie: i think i can set aside some $$ for a PS2, finally. PS3, most likely not interested.

anyone with any suggestion on where to get a new set at a good price?
my budget's around S$500/.

PS2, i got one lying there for more than a year since i bought it.
fully mod for all region, play all games.
keen? pm and offer me a price ;)

increasing number of people dumping their PS2s for cheap nowadays, might wanna try the Buy/Sell Forums at Hardwarezone.com

btw, Winning Eleven 10's coming out in a month or so. WOOT! :thumbsup:

hey cheesecake, if i'm not wrong, a brand new ps2 now costs around 300 or around there. with alot of freebies like modd-ed and 10games and memory card. the shop in tampines. and i have a friend selling off his ps2 as well. i can help you check.

Koelsch said:
hey cheesecake, if i'm not wrong, a brand new ps2 now costs around 300 or around there. with alot of freebies like modd-ed and 10games and memory card. the shop in tampines. and i have a friend selling off his ps2 as well. i can help you check.

steady! :thumbsup:

been missing alot of action on the Winning Eleven series! :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

even if you did take a walk down orchard road and ventured into lucky plaza, you would find a slim ps2 for 250. so if you imagine with your budget at a cheaper sim lim square, i think you might walk out with something.

Koelsch said:
same here bro..also interested in the ps2 ..pls let me know too:)
tia

it's alot cheaper now la since xbox360 is out and ps3 is launching soon.

i'll say why not get ps3? but oh well, ps2 has alot of winning eleven series if u want but i bought my ps2 like 6yrs ago or so at 1.2k before modding haha.

it's very cheap now la. cheaper than most lenses u can own? =p

eow said:
same here bro..also interested in the ps2 ..pls let me know too:)
tia

okok wait for him to come back then i shall post here. not sure whether he sold it already anot haha.

i was a avid gamer a long time ago....owning the nintendo,super famicon,sega megadrive, and lastly a ps..since then being out for the last six or eight yr since ps 2 released...(can't remember exactly when it was last launched)
i dun need a newest set...just a cheap an new one good enough liao

i'm 20 and i don't think i'm older than you. but i had the sega, dreamcast, ps2 xbox and almost every console of my time except one. hahaha after that i play my comp everyday already and passsed the ps2 to my older brother.

hmmm. ps2 is a good set alright. whats your budget anyway

Koelsch said:
i'm 20 and i don't think i'm older than you. but i had the sega, dreamcast, ps2 xbox and almost every console of my time except one. hahaha after that i play my comp everyday already and passsed the ps2 to my older brother.

hmmm. ps2 is a good set alright. whats your budget anyway
definitely an old man compare to u;)
the best i had so far quote to me is 300 with six free games at people park complex

Horsba85 said:
even if you did take a walk down orchard road and ventured into lucky plaza, you would find a slim ps2 for 250. so if you imagine with your budget at a cheaper sim lim square, i think you might walk out with something.
ok!

someone told me about seow choon(wat a name for a shop). anyone had any pleasant dealings with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.