Playmates in Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamadam

Feb 9, 2004
Perth
www.flickr.com
Looking for playmates in Perth. My availability is Friday night until Sunday evening.

Looking for playmates who are willing to just wander around, sit around, doing nothing or go pussy hunting.

Early-morning risers are very welcome: Most of my weekend mornings are wasted waiting for playmates to wake up.

I stay North of the river.

Nikon users are also welcome.

I'm available right now! (and every weekend).
Waiting!

normally, where do you do on weekend in Perth? thought most Australian would head to the beach for surfing, story-book reading and relaxing? BTW, isn't winter season over there.. :)

I try avoid staying online all day (like I am doing right now),
Go city wandering/Northbridge wandering/Mt Lawley wandering. Mostly wandering around like a tourist looking, doing bog-laps around and around and around.
Maybe sit at a cafe and talk, not much!!!
For surfing, I only surf the internet, and relaxing is what I want to do, just to go out and relax. Looking for some relax buddy.

Yes it's winter here now :) a bit cool and rain!... horhorhor

Looking for playmates in Perth. My availability is Friday night until Sunday evening.

Looking for playmates who are willing to just wander around, sit around, doing nothing or go pussy hunting.

Early-morning risers are very welcome: Most of my weekend mornings are wasted waiting for playmates to wake up.

You've got playmates.

You still want playmates? :bsmilie:

leong17-1.jpg

Am I thinking what ur thinking ? :sweatsm:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
lolololol @ this thread

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.